(1) Mewtwo EX from 'Psycho Drive' Revealed! [8/9]

gary182000 said:
After Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard have been released then all the Unova pokemon will be released and that should conclude that Black and White Series... [snip]

As far as Japanese sets are concerned, all Unova Pokémon have had cards made already - Red Collection had cards of the remaining Unova Pokémon that were missing from the first set. (Excluding hidden Mythical Legendaries, of course.)

And as far as releasing cards of the Mythical Legendaries in this set, it's not likely. They like to release Mythical Legendaries one at a time so each can have their own "time to shine", giving them enough time to make a film for each Legendary, which increases sales of the merchandise featuring the new Pokémon. Releasing all three at once is not only counter-productive financially, but it's also never been done before.

Mewtwo EX is sooooo broken. Just imagine seeing one of those hit the field turn 1 with an Eviolite. Heck, you could even power it up with Shaymin and Jirachi for a T1 Mewtwo EX! This card is going to cost wayyyyy to much money.

gary182000 said:
This set will be including 4 new Unova Legendary's. The name's of them are Moletta, Genesect, Keldo, and Kyrum.
nope_avi_by_nopedotaviplz.png

...I just realized something. Yeah, it's a legendary and all, but if Mewtwo EX has that much HP, I can't wait to see how much HP Wailord EX has.

I think the reason its labeled "R" for rare is because there will be a full art of this card. My guess is that there are 2 EX's in each set (PD/HB) With Mewtwo, Kyrum, Reshiram and Zekrom. It also says there will be 4 "SR" (Secret Rare) cards in the set so I think that the four EX cards are going to also be made in Full Art cards. That's my guess.

T-Peezy said:
I think the reason its labeled "R" for rare is because there will be a full art of this card. My guess is that there are 2 EX's in each set (PD/HB) With Mewtwo, Kyrum, Reshiram and Zekrom. It also says there will be 4 "SR" (Secret Rare) cards in the set so I think that the four EX cards are going to also be made in Full Art cards. That's my guess.

Reshiram EX and Zekrom EX will only be in the theme decks. And mewtwo EX will be in PD and Kyrum EX will be in HB.

Maybe a B/W-On format won't be so bad after all.With Interviewers Questions,people could charge Mewtwo EX waaaay to fast.Atleast four to five energies,and you could charge it up with Ability Emboar.

gary182000 said:
I am Confirming some more info about Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard.

The amount of cards that will be in each set is 52 and 104 in all.

After Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard have been released then all the Unova pokemon will be released and that should conclude that Black and White Series and move on unless that there will be another set like Call of Legends.

In each set there will be 48 cards with 4 Secret Rares.

The first BW Stadium Card will be released in Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard. Along with some more supporters including Clian. The set will also have a reprint of Double Colorless Energy.

This set will be including 4 new Unova Legendary's. The name's of them are Moletta, Genesect, Keldo, and Kyrum.

This set will not only be including Kyrum EX and Mewtwo EX but also Reshiram EX and Zekrom EX. The Reshiram EX and Zekrom EX will be featured in decks which will be released in Japan on October 21. Alongside from the EX cards the sets will also still be including FA cards.

Also pokemon like Lucario, Bisharp, Pikachu, Meowth, Cinccino, and Scrafty will be included also other pokemon from the 5 generations.

Furthermore, in the BW3 booster/box campaigns, Luxio, Riolu, and Meowth will each be receiving promotional cards.

This is all the info about these 2 sets I have so far.

Where did you get this info?

T-Peezy said:

Or they are making the EX cards rare to leave room for the full arts as SR's?

gary182000 said:
After Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard have been released then all the Unova pokemon will be released and that should conclude that Black and White Series and move on unless that there will be another set like Call of Legends.
This is incorrect. There has been nothing officially stated outside of the BW3 release. Red Collection finished the transition of every Unova Pokemon into card form, and BW3 sees Pokemon from, and I quote from the sell sheet directly, all regions start to appear. Japan doesn't do sets like Call of Legends, which was a mishmash of a heap of promo cards and some other older set stuff with a fresh coat of paint.

In each set there will be 48 cards with 4 Secret Rares.
Incorrect. 48 of the 52 in each set are Pokemon, the remaining 4 are trainers, with SR cards confirmed to appear (SR cards are outside the standard numbering.) I'd like to take this moment to mention that NOWHERE has stated HOW MANY SR cards there will be between the two sets. I can show you the actual sell sheet, and you can see the number for yourself. Red Collection's sell sheet stated the exact same ## Pokemon + Secret(s) thing the exact same way and yet people have managed to misinterpret it for BW3 this time around. Guess what? RC saw 59 Pokemon, 7 trainers, and an additional 5 SR cards + 1 UR card. Sellsheet statement? 59 Pokemon + Secret Rares.

The first BW Stadium Card will be released in Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard. Along with some more supporters including Clian. The set will also have a reprint of Double Colorless Energy.
Correct, but already reported ages ago.

Incorrect. Meloetta/Genosect/Keldeo would not make an appearance in the cards before an official announcement from the big guns up top of their 'existence.' This is just spinning hype.

This set will not only be including Kyrum EX and Mewtwo EX but also Reshiram EX and Zekrom EX. The Reshiram EX and Zekrom EX will be featured in decks which will be released in Japan on October 21. Alongside from the EX cards the sets will also still be including FA cards.
We have no confirmation on FA cards, but they're still presumed to be in the set seeing that EX cards are Rare. ReshiramEX and ZekromEX are not confirmed at all to be in the sets, they're more than likely going to be deck-only for the October block.

Also pokemon like Lucario, Bisharp, Pikachu, Meowth, Cinccino, and Scrafty will be included also other pokemon from the 5 generations.
Furthermore, in the BW3 booster/box campaigns, Luxio, Riolu, and Meowth will each be receiving promotional cards.
Again, reported ages ago. If you took the time to write out this post with a lot of incorrect facts, you should have had time to find the news story on Pokebeach with all of this information.

Wh.. what. Wow you've got some seriously wrong factors in this. I've amended the facts I had issues with in the quote with what they really are on the sell sheet. Don't spin rumours or spout false facts, please.

Hey viper.fox will you be getting that battle city promo with Kyurem and Mewtwo on it? Cause I really want that card! How can I get my hands on it?

Lugia ex said:
Hey viper.fox will you be getting that battle city promo with Kyurem and Mewtwo on it? Cause I really want that card! How can I get my hands on it?

In Japan? Buy it online when it comes out.

It's being given away in the October issue of CoroCoro (which comes out mid-september). My friend is snapping up a copy for me so I'm set but you'll just have to keep your eyes peeled on eBay or the likes.

viper.fox said:
It's being given away in the October issue of CoroCoro (which comes out mid-September). My friend is snapping up a copy for me so I'm set but you'll just have to keep your eyes peeled on eBay or the likes.

Do you think you can grab me an extra copy, cause I would also like the magazine itself because the issue will be about cards! :)

Lugia ex said:
Do you think you can grab me an extra copy, cause I would also like the magazine itself because the issue will be about cards! :)

I'm sorry, I can't. I'm not over there anymore, so I can't just grab issues like I could last month, which is why my friend offered to pick me up a copy.

viper.fox said:
I'm sorry, I can't. I'm not over there anymore, so I can't just grab issues like I could last month, which is why my friend offered to pick me up a copy.

Thats fine. Just thought I'd ask. :)

I got so excited when I noticed that Battle City is a reprint of Neo Destiny's Lucky Stadium, but then I got sad when I looked at the artwork. Idk, I seemed to like the card better when it had the goofy art, but I guess this one is okay too. It looks pretty epic, but it doesn't put a smile on my face like Lucky Stadium did.

Mewtwo's art looks amazing. Although, the art brings back memories of Lv. X's, not ex's. :/

Wow! I love the new look of "EX" cards! I hope they extend the mechanic to Pokemon other than Legendaries!

For people who want the promotional card from CoroCoro magazine's October Issue, I can put you on a pre-order list for the card/magazine issue. PM me.

Back