(1) May 'CoroCoro' Leaks in Full - New BW2 Details! [4/11]

Metalizard said:
^Unrevealed forms?? Both meloetta and its other form were officially unrevealed until now... The gap between the official reveal of one form and the other was only like 1 month or something...

no really! i know that

if there are new forms for pokemon chances are that they ould have been programed into BW, this is further proven by Ice Burn and Freeze Shock being programed into BW.BW2 will only have White and Black Kyurem as new forms. End of story. .

I am making speculation but it's highly unlikley that anything new will come from this game (excludes story, area, sprites, Kyurem's formes)

(i took these for the person i replied to about meloetta) ive underlined the reason i brought her up

pokemonmaster101 said:
no really! i know that

if there are new forms for pokemon chances are that they ould have been programed into BW, this is further proven by Ice Burn and Freeze Shock being programed into BW.BW2 will only have White and Black Kyurem as new forms. End of story. .

I am making speculation but it's highly unlikley that anything new will come from this game (excludes story, area, sprites, Kyurem's formes)

(i took these for the person i replied to about meloetta) ive underlined the reason i brought her up

Melloeta's Aria and Step form were programmed into BW. Kyurem forms are programmed only in BW2. Therefore, only Black and White Kyurem are new forms. Please, stop. You're making yourself look childish.

Delta Nite said:
Melloeta's Aria and Step form were programmed into BW. Kyurem forms are programmed only in BW2. Therefore, only Black and White Kyurem are new forms. Please, stop. You're making yourself look childish.

im done with this conversation im tired of getting attacked because some brainless people
dont want to let others have their theories

ps did you actually see her other form in black and white no i dont think so. so there for her form is new thank you very much!!!

Cinesra said:
Do you want me to ask my magic crystal ball what the winning lottery numbers are, too?

do you have to be rude

its not that hard to know that will have more news next month Emboar7 and most likely alot since its the last corocoro before the release

It's because that your theories are not logical. Pretty obvious if you ask me.

Wonder what N will do this time. Maybe Team Plasma will finally die out even after all forces captured?

No, because Nintendo is stupid.

PDC said:
It's because that your theories are not logical. Pretty obvious if you ask me.

Wonder what N will do this time. Maybe Team Plasma will finally die out even after all forces captured?

No, because Nintendo is stupid.

ok you want to bring logic into this well then lets think back to January where we still thought that we would get pokemon grey now back then if i where to come on here and say i had a theory that we where going to get not only one third version but two and (heres the kicker) they would be sequels not just the normal third remake

nothing is logical in the gaming world

just so you know the new pokemon was not my theory i was defending someone else because despite what you me and all those saying that they will not add ant new pokemon anthing can happen weve seen this first hand with bw2

i rest my case

ps what is the Nintendo is stupid for

Alright kids, time to grow up and stop calling people brainless for disagreeing or proving you wrong. Keep this thread civilized.

pokemonmaster101 said:
no really! i know that

No, apparently you don't:

pokemonmaster101 said:
ps did you actually see her other form in black and white no i don't think so. so there for her form is new thank you very much!!

I (and others) have already told you that the other Meloetta form is not new! She's in BW and it's not just placeholder data like Kyurem formes. There's sprites, stats,... everything any other Pokémon has in the games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-QvnHFRdo -> watch the end of the video...

Cinesra said:
Do you want me to ask my magic crystal ball what the winning lottery numbers are, too?

I find that rude and immature. But I'll let it slide because I don't argue with children. Thanks pokemonmaster101, and I don't think Team Plasma will return, because I say some odd-looking characters in the trailer, they were dressing in black, our rival was talking to them.

Emboar7 said:
I find that rude and immature. But I'll let it slide because I don't argue with children. Thanks pokemonmaster101, and I don't think Team Plasma will return, because I say some odd-looking characters in the trailer, they were dressing in black, our rival was talking to them.

Those characters weren't odd;

I think those characters were police-men instead. (I KNEW that our Rival looked kinda shady from the start!) Or maybe he was being falsley accused of something that the bad guys actually did?

Mudkip4321 said:
Those characters weren't odd;

I think those characters were police-men instead. (I KNEW that our Rival looked kinda shady from the start!) Or maybe he was being falsley accused of something that the bad guys actually did?

No, that's a bit exaggerated, I know they're not "odd" I couldn't express my true thoughts. They're probably just another evil organization.

Sorry for the double post

Do any of you think that the badges Trip had in the anime are the new badges we may get here.
640px-Trip_Unova_Badges.png

The last Three are the ones im talking about. And three towns are speculated to have new gyms or be new so what do you think.

it wouldnt be the first time the anime makes up random badges..

I doubt gamefreak shared their BW2 badge designs so they can be used in the anime for a 2 second shot that 99% people won't remember or cared about when its been shown.

Mitja said:
it wouldnt be the first time the anime makes up random badges..

I doubt gamefreak shared their BW2 badge designs so they can be used in the anime for a 2 second shot that 99% people won't remember or cared about when its been shown.
But a lot of people do remember them and it is one of the most well known topics about that seasons anime.

reshiramdude said:
Sorry for the double post
The last Three are the ones im talking about. And three towns are speculated to have new gyms or be new so what do you think.
Barry_Sinnoh_badges.png

Multiple badges not found in the games have been shown in the anime for every region.
Emboar7 said:
If you get insulted by simple sarcasm and then deliberately try to insult me over it, then maybe you're not as mature as you think you are, buddy.

Cinesra said:
If you get insulted by simple sarcasm and then deliberately try to insult me over it, then maybe you're not as mature as you think you are, buddy.

Insult here isn't necessary, I'll leave simple to you, sarcasm is immature. I called you a child for being rude and immature, only children do that, if you didn't know that. So I'm mature, I'm not rude and act immature around other members, so if you think that can hurt me, think again. So please be a little more mature, if you can.

People this thread is becoming a Battlefeild. Please stop, I want to hear nice things and to have a decent disscusion about May 2012 Corocoro Leaks.
Also the badges are likley here because it's an actual sequel, 2 years after the events of BW.

Im all psyched up with BW2...I do hope that this time there is some sort of Movie Maker. You know, that thing with the Tyrazilla (Tyranitar best fits 'zilla). Oh, and we could get a "Slaking Kong" sort of thingy :p Maybe even Jaws with Shar...Ok, I'll calm down. :)

The characters are kind of weird, well at least some of them. I disliked the male protagonist's hair before, but i'm getting used to it now, and the girl looks way better than before. Akuroma seesm familiar...I just can't remember from who is he familiar. By the way, is Akuroma a he or a she *coughcoughor an itcoughcough*? I'm loving the Gym Leaders, and I hope that we can get a Dark-Type Gym, AT LEAST here.

The changes in Unova seem interesting, and I think nobody has said this before: Challenger's Cave is missing. I'm not sure if you guys have seen it before, but I do find it weird. Just as the ice...Or censor XP
Umm...isn't somebody else interested in a new forme for Cofagrigus? I'm thinking about some sort of mummy/Paroah (Did I spell it right?) forme. Just imagine it...

Well, my 74818379183 cents are in here. And to make it short...I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE GAMES!!! :D

Back