(1) LV.X Pokemon Card Collection Packs Info [3/18]

1st Post! Heck Yes!

The TSD is the only reason I would buy any of those collections, but 5 bucks isn't bad.

When those come out I will get a couple of those because of the TSD. The other cards are terrbile but the TSD is awesome for $5 dollars.

That will kill the price of TSD on the secondary markets! Other then that I think its a cool product and would buy some. Hope we get something similar here in the US. Maybe use the Pizza Hut Snorlax promos????

Those are cool Lv.Xs. I think I would get the Skymin Lv.X one because I need Skymin.

DarkJawa said:
Maybe use the Pizza Hut Snorlax promos?

Why does everybody think it's Pizza Hut? It's Domino's.

Anyway, I was expecting good holos in the packs. The only one that seems to pop our to me is the Mewtwo one with the Noir promo.

Soul Seeker, that's only the set number of the card. If it wasn't, the Japanese would be getting a heck of a lot out of their 500 yen.

The only problem is that by the time that those come out MT might be rotating very quickly after that so you will not get much out of those TSD. But if you need any of the other cards then it is a great buy if you are willing to deal with the forien language.

The cards will look pretty good. I am getting new cards soon. I don't know what sets will be available though.:)

TSD is also a major reason why I would buy these (which I won't), but Dusknoir is cool too. Cheap holos. Who knew?

dmaster out.

That is a cheap price for that many holos. English booster 10 cards, maybe 2 holo for $3.99. Japanese promo pack 12 cards, 6 holo for $5.28(yen to dollar conversion rate 3/19)

Pokefan4000 said:
DarkJawa said:
Maybe use the Pizza Hut Snorlax promos?

Why does everybody think it's Pizza Hut? It's Domino's.

Anyway, I was expecting good holos in the packs. The only one that seems to pop our to me is the Mewtwo one with the Noir promo.

Soul Seeker, that's only the set number of the card. If it wasn't, the Japanese would be getting a heck of a lot out of their 500 yen.

Like there is a difference?

Can't say I'm not a bit envious of the Japanese players, as they get access to Lv. X cards in a much greater quantity and at lower prices than the North Americans (and I'd presume the Europeans, Australians, and Latin Americans).

I wonder how much the importers would jack up the prices. I'd laugh if these wind up costing more than what Time-Space Distortion costs here.

Back