(1) 'Legends of Justice' Box

I really love the artwork on those promos! However, I don't really think they will see much play. :(

Virizion seems kinda good. we don't have many good grass types at the moment.

I agree with most of the above statements, the artwork looks amazing! Forget abilities, I'd buy it for the promos

Just for fun, I'll build a challenge deck with these three and them have my best friend build a challenge deck with nothing but Darkness Type Pokémon.... :p

Flygon2071 said:
You are so evil Ty. Terrakion would be enough.
I'm not evil! :eek: By added the other two Pokémon, I'm actually making my deck less consistent (3 color). :p

How much more Trio Boxes are there? Not saying I don't like them, but there was Thunderus,Tornadus, and Landorus. I still like how it goes with the movie. Triple Promo is nice. All the Pokemon guys who play the card game are totally disgusted! I collect cards, rarely I play the card game. :(

Hmm... Well it seems we can spectulate the promos will most likely be line holo (Look closely on terrakion)

I like the promos alot so +1

I like noble victories for the hydreigon holo (Still looking!) +1

Plasma storm is gonna be good, in ex terms. +1

Boundaries is what I collecting right now + 1

And finally, the price. +1

Overall 5/5

If you look close they have abilities. I wonder if they'll be any good. Just have 2 wait it out

These have already been released in Japan. Their abilities make them do 40 more damage to Dark Pokemon.

Infinity said:
These have already been released in Japan. Their abilities make them do 40 more damage to Dark Pokemon.

These promos aren't really that good for play, but then again which promo really is, except for the Fall tin promos.
3 Promos and 3 boosters in one box? I'm defintely down with that.

MarioPikachu said:
Terrible, terrible cards. They are unplayable and I'm never buying this horrible box.

Why always so cynical?
I like this box, good packs, cool looking Promos and a Terrakion that always OHKO's Darkrai EX.

Back