(1) Kyurem EX, Regigigas EX, and Other BW3 Cards Revealed! [9/1]

well, w/ the new wording Regigigas EX isn't as appealing, but should still be okay, at least.
IMO the best EX is Mewtwo right now. Also the new wigglytuff has round, i'm thinking a "Round" deck could be okay, i mean 180 for a DCE isn't bad(it's 30x for Seismitoad, or at least i think it's that pokemon's name), but we'll see, definitely a fun deck.

I hve my fingers crossed that Reshiram EX and Zekrom EX will be better.Mewtwo EX is beast,whereas these two are plain horrible.

I also hope that Mewtwo EX translation wasn't misread either.

Well, the EXs are rather decent. Kyurem was a huge let down though. It is not as good as its Red Collection card. I mean, you can't hit 120 every turn, and that 120 attack takes up 4 energies. Its first attack hits for small damage too. The only real plus is the HP and that's it; yeah, better off running the NV Kyurem.

Regigigas EX, however, is decent. While he does need a lot of energies to attack, he can abuse DCE, which is good. If played in a ZPS style like deck, he could potentially donk not the first turn, and the second attack combines with its colossal HP is actually not bad. Donphan weakness is a huge problem though, so only time will tell if it'll see play.

Well, so far, it seems like Mewtwo EX is still the good card. I, however, cannot wait to hear about what Gallade EX or Gardevoir EX will do. Whether which one is the EX or not, I just hope the two will have some sort of amazing synergy to the point that they'll be top tier decks when they are released, just like the good ol' Plox days.

I spoke to a kid who knows japanese at my pokemon league he said regigigias was miss translated he said its first attack does sixty damage and only could do twenty more damage and it does twenty damage to its self.

thepliskin5005 said:
I spoke to a kid who knows japanese at my pokemon league he said regigigias was miss translated he said its first attack does sixty damage and only could do twenty more damage and it does twenty damage to its self.

PokéBeach said:
Regigigas EX – Colorless – HP180
Basic Pokemon

[C][C][C] Giga Power: 60 damage. You may do an additional 20 damage. If you do, this Pokemon also does 20 damage to itself.
[C][C][C][C] Raging Hammer: Does 50 damage plus an additional 10 damage times the number of damage counters on this Pokemon.

Pokemon EX rule: When Pokemon EX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4

You're a few days late.

I remember when I read that the Regigigas EX could do infinite damage...I was disappoint when the new translation came. But it's for the best, I guess.

Back