(1) June CoroCoro Scans Leaked - New Pokemon [6/11]

Supermatt142 said:
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=77929&pid=1529575#pid1529575
scuba stevee said:
This. Really some people need to read this.

I like all of them, I've been wanting a dark type croc :D

Yea, I'm pretty excited about the Croc too, and since it's not water I can use it with my Feraligatr since it too is one of my faves. That new ability the croc has is freakin rediculous (in an awesome way).

Claus said:
Stop the fanhate please, fans accept what you get, you could never do any better, read SuperMatt's delicious post, thank you :>

Wow.. I'm delicious... SCORE! Also...

Spr_1b_122.png
"I have some candy in my van.. don't worry.. it's totally legit."

Wow. These pokemon look so weird and have the weirdest names. I like the abilities and I wonder what attacks they will have.:)

They better make the Pokemon following you feature optional or I'm not buying it. I can't believe they added in that feature again... and the game was looking so good too. What a shame.

MrMadMan said:
They better make the Pokemon following you feature optional or I'm not buying it. I can't believe they added in that feature again... and the game was looking so good too. What a shame.

Lol, whats the problem? You're probably going to be using your bike or something more often than not, right?

I just hope their evolutions are better and cooler than them...

I was thinking that the crocodile is probably Dark-type because of that expression: "tears of crocodile"

MrMadMan said:
why would u not buy it because of pokemon following u?

Something to consider, while the screenshots do show a Celebi next to the trainer, this could just be an in game event where the Celebi pops out of its pokeball.

But...these are going to be on the DS/DSi. _-_ Not the 3DS (like made for the system).

dmaster out.

It will most likely will, though not much information has come out of the 5th generation pokedex will look like the 3DS.

My eyes they burn...Game Freak had lets see about a good 4 years to think of fantastic Pokemon Ideas for 5th Gen, but this is this the best they could come up with?

Gear? Seriously, we have bronzor(who i'm not too big a fan of) and Magnemite...

Chiramii looks so much like a lame digimon its not even funny, i mean it doesn't even look like a chinchilla( not that Pikachu looked like a mouse), but i mean...it looks like a really fluffy Patamon...

and wtf in Arceus' name is Mun'na? It looks like a girly piggy bank crossed with a tapir...i wondered what the guys at Gamefreak were smoking when they came up with it much less approved it...

Hihidaruma = Slaking X Chimchar on roids and crack, i mean seriously, another fire monkey thing? Tsk Tsk...really? more originality is needed

Shimama, finally a zebra...back in the day i was waiting so long 4 a zebra, now we have one...but i'm extremely disappointed in its design, Ponyta/Rapidash are more horse-like than this...Plus Electric? Why Electric? Why not, i dunno Dark? or Dark/Normal, like an Anti-Grirafirig.

Mamepato, the classic bird pokemon, its decent but highly doubt and bird will be able to compete with Staraptor...

The only Pokemon that they revealed that doesn't make me gag or cringe is probably Meguroko
1. Because its a crocodile, you can never go wrong with Crocs/Gators
2. Because its Ground/Dark, i love sandstorm teams, and i know that Hippowdon, Garchomp, T-Tar, Cacturne & This-Guys-Evo will form the ultimate sandstorm team...
3. His secondary ability sounds deadly, this plus maybe stats similar to hippowdon's stats will make a deadly combination
I will say that his design looks a tad i dunno, stupid. It looks like he was a scrapped enemy for a Super Mario Bros. game or something...

Overall i'm disappointed, Game Freak won my approval with Reshiram and Zekrom but lost again with the addition of these guys.

As for the Isshu Region, looks awesome, I'm concerned/curious as to what the story line will be if the No Gym Battles rumor is true...i can't imagine anything else, granted gym battles got boring but i felt as if i had accomplished something...

Glad to see Pokemon Can Follow the player in this, i though that was the best thing about HGSS...

I would have Liked to see Zekrom as Dragon Dark and Reshiram be Dragon/Light because i thought that was the best way to go about making the whole Yin-Yang theme work, and i've been dying 4 a light type ever since Gen 3, but alas it seems dreams don't come true most of the time.

I have really mixed feeling for 5th Gen, it was awesome in the beginning, and i love the sense of wonder and amazement or curiosity and anticipation one gets form waiting for a new Pokemon to get released, but lately Game Freak has seriously been disappointing me with designs for Pokemon, i feel as if they're just throwing out random ideas, and they're letting n00b workers design pokemon, while the original designers are just taking a back seat...

I would really like to meet either Satoshi Tajiri or Ken Sugimori and maybe i dunno have a long conversation about it is exactly they come with a new Pokemon Gen...an i want to know from whose minds these ideas are coming from...>_<

i like them all except the heatran chimchar tiki mutation and gear
they locked my thread:(
ow well

I just say the news update. The Isshu region looks pretty big. Theres also a desert you can go through. :O
This game is seriously going to be fun to play IMO.

Water Pokémon Master said:

1st time poster but Ihave been visiting the beach for a little while now. I am posting bc I wasn't sure if wpm realized that Hihidaruma is based off of daruma. It's a little red japanese idol with the same face as Hihidaruma actually, its a buddhist idol and if you saw it you would probably recognize it. Another example you may be familiar with is yuki daruma which happens to be the japanese word for snowman or literally a "snow" daruma if you will. So this is not the first time there is a pun based off of daruma in jpn pop culture.

rockinpikachu said:
why would u not buy it because of pokemon following u?
I hated that feature. And I think it looks awkward when you send it out in battle.

But you guys could be right and maybe it's an event only thing.

Now that they have settled in, I like them a lot (still not sure about the pink pig/pillow/possible butt). And why does everyone hate Gear? It's name will be changed when the English versions of the game come out anyway. It's pretty common for the Japanese names to sound generic like that.

EN: Umbreon
JP: Blackie

EN: Zapdos
JP: Thunder

EN: Moltres
JP: Fire

EN: Articuno
JP: Freezer

EN: Magnemite
JP: Coil

EN: Magneton
JP: Rarecoil

EN: Doduo
JP: Dodo

See the trend? Like I said, it's quite common for the JP names to be a bit generic sounding, especially for those of us who speak English. :p That said, I don't think their designs are that bad. Let's say Gen 1 and Gen 3 switched spots. Treecko, Sableye, etc. were our 1st Gen Pokemon while Pokemon like Bulbasaur, Koffing, Doduo, etc. were our 3rd Gen (or in this case, 5th Gen).

People would be posting things like, "WTF? A purple ball that's made of gas? It's HORRIBLE!" or "Ditto is so freaking stupid. It's a PINK BLOB! They are running out of ideas! A pink blob? Really?"

Back