(1) June CoroCoro Scans Leaked - New Pokemon [6/11]

i really like the fire gorilla and the electric thingy the desert crocodile doesnt look bad either im so exited about them

New pokemon! I'm so happy. This gives my life purpose...

Anyway, loving the croc! He seems so, neat. Very cool, kinda like a rival to Hippopotas.

The horse looks cool, if I get one, I'll name him, Lightnin'! (Insert Tennesse Accent). Similar to Girafarig though, still awesome!

What the heck with the fire gorilla? His face makes me scared. He seems cool, except for his tiki-face.

All I can say is, aww! The chincilla is adorable. He just seems so, lovable. No haters on the chinchilla!

The pink thing reminds me of my, I mean a pink pillow. No facial expressions, flowers, this is definetly my, in mean a girly pillow.:p

The pidgeon is okay. Better than Starly. Just very, pidgeon-y.

No. Just no. Gear? That's what you call it? Gear?!?! It has no detail, an eyepatch, and a shocked expression on its face. Plus, there two of them, so they should be called gears, not gear. I just hate them. Not fun.

Theres my little review. Go desert croc!

The 5th generation will not be all that bad after looking at the Pokemon. I just hope then anime is as good.

Ok, I am REALLY exited about the Chinchilla pokemon, and even though we don't know uch about it, it's already on my top 5 fav list, I've been waiting and waiting for a chihillia pokemon, other good ones, I like the crocodile, it's cool, nice job pokemon company

So far, so good. Game Freak is getting this game right. Most of them have interesting designs and some competitive strategies are starting to take place. Meguroko will be popular if it has good stats or it evolves with Ground/Dark typing. I look forward to using Earthquake Spiral and Pursuit in tandom.

Kevin Garrett said:
So far, so good. Game Freak is getting this game right. Most of them have interesting designs and some competitive strategies are starting to take place. Meguroko will be popular if it has good stats or it evolves with Ground/Dark typing. I look forward to using Earthquake Spiral and Pursuit in tandom.

Yeah, that Earthquake Spiral ability could work great with a speed boosting move or a choice band if its fairly fast. It could sweep teams singlehandedly!

FireGrey said:
Why is everyone teasing Gear...
And anyway, Diglett was Simple...

Yeah, but Diglett name wasn't, "Mole", or "Dig".

Gear is like calling a human person, "Body". It's fail.

sturtle said:
Yeah, but Diglett name wasn't, "Mole", or "Dig".

Gear is like calling a human person, "Body". It's fail.
'Gear' is still its Japanese name, I'm pretty sure it'll be changed in the English versions of the game. Also, 'gear' isn't a Japanese word, so for most Japanese people a totally unknown word (for the small kids at least).

Let's hope Meguroko has good Attack stats. We don't want a good ability go to waste like Togekiss with Hustle.

I like them all quite a lot. Especially the crocodile, the flame-y thing, and the Dream Eater. Also, I'm SOOOO happy that our standard bird Pokemon is a pidgeon.

I think Nintendo are focusing on gameplay this time around(and abilities, which is interesting), which is a good change, but... Those designs are really ugly. I like Mickeymon, I like Gear(well I don't mind it at least), Vendortrash will pass, Crockrock is okay, but Fattymon looks like he has his face glued on, Stripeymon just looks... off(it looks a bit stiff) and Flowerbutt... Flowerbutt is just hideous(it manages to be simple, yet still garish =/). I'm also not a fan of Prof. Treelady, but she won't be around long enough to bother me too much(hopefully!).

Bad designs, but a lot of competitive potential here! First route birds with SUPER LUCK... wow...

Back