(1) June CoroCoro Scans Leaked - New Pokemon [6/11]

They look kinda cute, I guess...only 1 question. Any idea what that gear is right below the guy's finger? I'm convinced that it's one of the gears of Hagurumon.

Pokefan4000 said:
They look kinda cute, I guess...only 1 question. Any idea what that gear is right below the guy's finger? I'm convinced that it's one of the gears of Hagurumon.

My guess would be that the gear is the new dousing machine.

Pokefan4000 said:
It could be just a screenshot with a 'gear-like' decoration around. Cause there doesn't seem to be a face on it, neither does it look like a Pokemon or something drawn by Sugimori.

Hamtaro? Wt....OMG THE BIDOOF OF GEN 5. It kind of reminds me of that one digimon. The red one looks like a demented form of Cherubi, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

howelllawson said:
My guess would be that the gear is the new dousing machine.
After taking some time, and really looking at the gear, I think it just might be a Pokemon...

If you tilt your head to the left you can sorta make out 2 white eyes, a blue nose and an almost gray open mouth. :-o

culumon.jpg

(It just sorta reminded me of this one, I'm sure there are digimon which resemble it even more :F)

howelllawson said:
After taking some time, and really looking at the gear, I think it just might be a Pokemon...

If you tilt your head to the left you can sorta make out 2 white eyes, a blue nose and an almost black mouth.
You are right for me the mouth looks like an O

Cyewt. I like the art style, not to busy and complicated like some of the Gen 3 and 4 designs. Nice and simple, like the original Pokémon were.

I luv the new pokes.~

It looks like Chiramii has a creature-thingy on his tail.

I agree, FireGrey.

PS I am loving all of these new Pokemon. It looks like Pokemon is returning to less complicated, but still awesome like Gen 2 & 3.

0.0 0.0 0.0
OHHH... These are cool! But in like a year we will be like ARGH!!! ENOUGH OF THESE whatevers.... Thweet thlap eh? 1 damage...
infuation...
:mad: Snaps DS in half...
:mad:) WHAT??? I JUST GOT POKEMON WHITE? HOW CAN IT BREAK???
:) 0)
:)''''''''''''''''''' (O)WAHHH!!!!!!!

The aspect of Triple Battles for a VGC tournie just blows my mind, Game Freak never ceases to amaze me. :D

Also I'm really digging the pidgeon and chinchilla Pokemon, also a nice change of pace is the professor at Isshu is a female this time probably around the same age as Oak and Rowan...

Back