(1) Jason Klaczynski's Selling Deck on eBay [8/29]

#1weavile said:
I think he should donate some cards to pokemon players at the hospital.

Nice idea he should donate some cards to the people who he will visit too.(I hope its me :D)

Lol, $76 dollars is actually not that bad. X_X It's nice that he's selling it, and he's allowing people to fight over where he flys too. ;p

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Lol, $76 dollars is actually not that bad. X_X It's nice that he's selling it, and he's allowing people to fight over where he flys too. ;p

dmaster out.

No, dmaster back in XD the deck's value just increaced in Ebay! now it's 109$ lets see how much more it will increace.. o_O

Heh, the second I saw this I said: "I want that deck, but there's no way I'll win it". I'm sure many Beachers feel the same way.

Well, now, that's way to much for a GG deck. X_X

dmaster out.

GG_lover!! said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.

ya I agree way too much he must've jsut got lucky lol XD

No, there are people who probably have nearly the same list that want it just for what it is - the very cards a 2-time eorld champ used at the final table.

Pokémaniac said:
GG_lover!! said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.

ya I agree way too much he must've jsut got lucky lol XD

No, there are people who probably have nearly the same list that want it just for what it is - the very cards a 2-time eorld champ used at the final table.

Not to mention it's going towards "charity" I use that term loosely because it's not going to a real charity, just for him to go show is face and teach some kids the tricks of the trade.

MylesPrower said:
Heh, the second I saw this I said: "I want that deck, but there's no way I'll win it". I'm sure many Beachers feel the same way.

Yeah, ever since I saw the deck was for sale, I have been so tempted to bid. However, I know I'm not going to win. Still, might be worth a try anyway, just in case.
Still, this is a really nice idea. Whoever wins it is going to be extremely pleased, even if it does come with a hefty price tag, and the league he ends up visiting will gain a bit of a boost as well. May not be a proper charity, but it is a nice way to give back to the Pokémon community.

Holy Jialia. There's still almost 5 days left too. I can't imagine anyone spending over the $500 mark, but this IS a big collectors item.

One thing, though. A rare card is a rare card, so you can tell without too much difficulty whether it's a fake or not. But what is stopping people from copying that deck list he has posted on ebay, and claiming it's the real deal? He hasn't mentioned anything about signing the backs of the cards for example, although then again he HAS posted "I will gladly sign any card upon request!" on the ebay page.

Is he REALLY serious? Flying around the world just to visit a Pokemon League on one's desire? That's really doubtful to me...

i don't get why so many people are complaining/seem angry or distrustful of the guy. he COULD keep the money himself, its his deck and he deserves whatever people'll pay for it, but he's using it to go make some little kids happy somewhere. i know NOTHING about this guy, but that leaves a good first impression :)

for anybody looking for the auction, here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/POKEMON-TCG-WORLD-CHAMPIONSHIPS-2008-1st-PLACE-DECK_W0QQitemZ160277109787QQihZ006QQcategoryZ2608QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back