(1) Jason Klaczynski's Selling Deck on eBay [8/29]

Wow, that is a bit hard to believe, but it is what it is. Too bad a good chunk of those cards are going out of format.

Its at $152.50 now.

EDIT: I looked at the bid history, and only around 7 different folks have bidded.

No more than 1000? I don't even think it'll break 450...If it does, people are crazy. It may be the legit deck, but they will be mass produced more or less, as if it already hasn't been. So many people ran the same deck for Worlds, but I doubt Jolteon* was in half of them. If it breaks 450, smack me, seriously...

On another note, Jason's actually pretty cool. I'm kinda crossing my fingers hoping he'll come down here, but the chance of that is like, 1 in about 250 or so...

Zacario said:
No more than 1000? I don't even think it'll break 450...If it does, people are crazy. It may be the legit deck, but they will be mass produced more or less, as if it already hasn't been.
It's not the same. For one, the mass-produced deck isn't legal. Secondly, he didn't use the mass-produced ones personally, now did he?

Pokémaniac said:
Zacario said:
No more than 1000? I don't even think it'll break 450...If it does, people are crazy. It may be the legit deck, but they will be mass produced more or less, as if it already hasn't been.
It's not the same. For one, the mass-produced deck isn't legal. Secondly, he didn't use the mass-produced ones personally, now did he?

Not my point...Everyone ran basically the same list for GG, but I doubt the Jolteon* was used in many besides Jason's deck. And then there's also the mass produced illegal ones which are for collector's purposes. But either way, GG/Plox is more or less dead and if people find a way to bypass the new LA and soon to be made IFDS decks with GG, then whatever. <end rant>

I think Jason should have signed the cards to get more money. As well as that I think he should go to the town the buyer is from, therefore more it would probably attract more buyers. However I think it is really cool of Jason to do this. I mean Gino is amazingly awesome but I don't think he would give back to the community like jason is.

Props to him.

I agree with Draekfist, selling those cards just like that without distinguishing them with other GGs wouldn't increase its value. But I'm just gonna buy the mass-produced non-tourney-legal one anyway.

I think if you win, you can ask him to sign em ya know. He's obviously a nice guy, and is probably willing to put aside some time to write his name on (powerful)pieces of cardboard.

Wow, that deck got or is getting expensive (i don't know when it ended) but I mean he won the worlds, so it's super rare. It would be awesome to get your hands on stuff like that!

Yeah, that deck is getting expensive...710.00 and only 8 hours to go...Oh, and someone is allowed to smack me since I said it wouldn't break 250...

Back