(1) Japan's December Sets: 'Spiral Force' and 'Thunder Knuckle' [9/18]

I love how one new set gets revealed then the wait for the next release happens shortly after. Doesn't seem like much to get excited about seeing as cards are yet to be revealed but I guess it's nice to know that they'll be releasing Thundurus EX to finish off the trio. Also, Thunder Knuckle sounds like a rather silly name, lol.

It's been a while since we saw Deoxys. I'm anticipating more Form Change shenanigans.

Afro-G said:
Also, Thunder Knuckle sounds like a rather silly name, lol.

Japanese name is ライデンナックル => 雷電ナックル => lit. Thunder and Lightning Knuckle.

You can localize it to something like Lightbolt Knuckle, but either way it's still a strange name.

*crosses fingers and starts chanting*

"jiratchi-EX"
"jiratchi-EX"
"jiratchi-EX"
"jiratchi-EX"
"jiratchi-EX"

please?

Hopefully we'll also get suicune or the regi pokemon

No game based theme means that at least I won't have to collected the same cards twice I suppose.

(Unless they're going back to locations in the art)

Deoxys!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

We need some amazing Form Change shenanigans to happen, we really do. I wouldn't be surprised if they make 4 Deoxys-EX all with Form Change for the extreme lulz that would generate.

Expecting Suicune EX as well, and hoping that they'll bring back the Lake Guardians in these sets. I haven't collected anything earlier than the Black and White Collections, so it'd be great to see them return with some new artwork. (FA Azelf would be particularly awesome.)

Spiral Force.

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

"Our dead friends...the sorrow of the spiral race...we'll take in all their regrets. We'll take it and turn it into SPIRAL FORCE, A NEW TCG SET!"

Teal said:
Spiral Force.

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

"Our dead friends...the sorrow of the spiral race...we'll take in all their regrets. We'll take it and turn it into SPIRAL FORCE, A NEW TCG SET!"
You just made my day.

Hydro Cannon said:
I really hope one of these sets has latias/latios ex. We haven't seen much action from those guys

Yeah. Hopefully we get Jirachi too. I miss that guy.

KickitupDude said:
Great! I'm expecting Suicune EX, Zapdos EX, Moltres EX, Thundurus EX, and Deoxys EX.

We just got Moltres and Zapdos EX. And there should be a total of 6 not 5. :O and I wonder if there will be more Plasma's, most likely.

I'm calling Suicune Ex, Regirock And/Or Regice Virizion Ex, and mabye a dragon-type Ex like Palkia or Dialga. Also, I hope they bring back item lock...

KickitupDude said:
Great! I'm expecting Suicune EX, Zapdos EX, Moltres EX, Thundurus EX, and Deoxys EX.

... They just made Zapdos and Moltres. Like not even a week ago.

Mr. Pokeguy said:
Also, I hope they bring back item lock...

... no, Item Lock is stupid.

I'm kind of excited for this set, even though we won't get it until May at the earliest.

This is awesome. Deoxys at last!

27th_wonder said:
*crosses fingers and starts chanting*

"jiratchi-EX"
"jiratchi-EX"
"jiratchi-EX"
"jiratchi-EX"
"jiratchi-EX"

please?

This too. :)

Hydro Cannon said:
I really hope one of these sets has latias/latios ex. We haven't seen much action from those guys

And this of course! =D
KickitupDude said:

Zapdos and Moltres are already in Black and White Kyurem battle strenght decks. Here is the link: http://pokebeach.com/2012/09/zapdos-moltres-black-kyurem-white-kyurem-ex-from-kyurem-battle-strength-decks

Back