(1) Japan's Amazon.com Opens Official Pokemon Store! [10/19]

If they really will ship internationally, then this is excellent news. I was upset that they closed the Pokemon Center website for the US because there were a lot of things I wanted to buy. Sadly, I wasn't able to get a debit card until after the fact, and I had to find alternative stores that sold imported merchandise.

Daft question can anyone tell if the sleeves on sale are single 32's or 60's as I can't seem to see a count

Some nice prices... Though I can't log in with my US account, so can't tell what shipping will be like (and don't feel like signing up all over again)

What exactly is the price of NA shipping? I don't know how to convert yen to USD. thanks for any help :D.

Yay! Another place to spend money I don't really have lol. You know I got to get that Pikachu spatula. I can see myself now making pancakes with it. I also really like that Pikachu signature on all Pikachu products.

Very good move Amazon Japan. Very good move :]

I just tried to put things into my cart and ship to my US address, and was given the message, "This item cannot be shipped to the address you selected. (Learn more.) You may either change the shipping address or remove the item by clicking Delete. "

Talk about a downer :(

$21 shipping to US? D: I was gonna order some sleeves, but that's crazy. Normal shipping from japan is $8, right?

Oh man, I wonder how much shipping to Finland costs. Are you sure there is no free slower shipping option like in for example Amazon UK?

@WaterPokemonMaster,

I live on the East Coast. Have you had any success getting items shipped to the West Coast?

It doesn't look like you can ship internationally except for books and cds/dvds.

Back