(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to post the exact same thing that Manhattan just said. How do you know for sure that these are real? There's a lot of evidence to it being fake, yet you guys still defend it as if it's already been confirmed and we're just being jerks cause we don't like it.

Please don't use foul language. Thank you. ~Xous

THANK YOU Manhattan.

@ Mew NONE of the Pokémon websites with these up can prove them! They all say "I got it from my friend who was right when he said that the sun would come up tomorrow" Until Pokémon Sunday, Corocoro, or NINTENDO (Not serebii, the beach, or some forum) shows them, THEN we'll know.

Let me make this clear. I never said "these pokemon are real" we all get it they are not confirmed. The only reason I said anything was to call out baseless comments. Also sure earlier a lot of people went after people like you that thought they were fake, but you're (maybe not you specifically, but others) have gone after those who believe they are, and it's just annoyingly stupid.

EDIT: Also sites like beach are not official distributors of information.

If these are the real evolutions I will evolve Mijumaru and put an everstone on it after it evolves once. Then I will just egg it and evolve it all the way an put it in the PC box.

Agreed with ManhattantheStarr, it's AMAZING people still think they are real. There is just too much evidence that proves they're fake. Hell, just zoom in on Mijumaru's final evo, it's photoshopped! How people even create an argument overall the evidence is stunning, really! xD

@Mew the source of all - Its funny that you say we can't disprove anything and yet at the same time, you can't PROVE anything! To Funny!!!!

@Mew: I'm not going after anyone. O_O
Just simply posting my reasons for them being fake is all. It's just people like the Bibarel avi guy (can't bother to remember his name) who work me up. But hey, I guess we'll never really know until that CoroCoro thingy comes out. But for now, they're definite fakes to me.

I never said that they were real. Your arguments are just stupid, I'm sorry, but that's how I feel.
EDIT: @Manhattan
I never said you specifically went after people.

how about we just wait until the games to see what they look like. just saying.

but there are some really good reasons why these are fake.

it doesn't really matter to me but i think they can be better.

They all I "I got it from my friend who was right about that the sun would come up tomorrow"

Lmao Johto-Master.

Anyway, yes, so far there really isn't any definitive proof that these starter evolutions are real, and until they are confirmed, I will continue to think they are fake not only due to the lack of evidence but because there are some very clear resemblances to past Pokemon (as was pointed out a few pages page).

I mean, anybody remember the very official looking dark/psychic/fighting fake starters from pre-IV generation that everybody thought were real? Those actually looked more official than these from what I remember.

OK guys, stop attacking Mew. He's not doing anything wrong. T_T
Let's not turn this into a flame war (it already is, isn't it? XD).

EDIT: Oh, alright Mew. Sorry for the confusion. Dx

Wow, I'm tired of seeing people say they "know" these evos are real, just because they like them.

There is already so much against these evos, even showing similarities with other pokemon to prove they are fake.
seriously, we don't care if you LIKE them, if there are no FACTS you can't argue it

Well I'm not sure how showing how these supposed evos share the exact same body parts with past pokemon are 'stupid arguments'. That's some pretty concrete evidence right there.

wow if you don't like the pokemon don't play the frickin game, nuff said

it's stupid how you guys are arguing over how horrible they look
no one said you had to look at them

Calm down. Choose your words carefully. ~CMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back