(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha I laugh at all the Pokabu haters. It's the best looking one of the three. The evolutions look cool but Pokabu's looks all around badgrass!

The starters sucked, Mijimaru, total Piplup Wannabe, its a seal, they kill penguins, noobs,

You just called Mijumaru a seal and you're calling other people noobs? lol

You know, if they turn out real and if I were the average noob, I'd be asking for a free preorder of White. But I am not asking, as I know regardless these are legit and everyone's going to be shocked by being against them at first.

Really? You know these are legit? How?

All I know, is that i'll probz be catchin a wild pokemon, and trainin it, cuz if these evo's are real, Im totally catchin that mantis thing.

I mean pokabus cool, and tsutaja looks cool, But I dont like the otter, I liek its second evo though.

Sheesh. Learn.to.Read

For what seems like the 100th time, its evolution DOES resemble a Giant Otter, which is a real animal. And evolve from a small otter to a giant otter makes perfect sense, litterally.

I'd gladly post 100s of pictures of giant otters to tell you that it is based off of a giant otter.

That evolution of Mijumaru doesn't look like a walrus at all XD

walrus.jpg

This is how Walrus' looking XD

Its mostly based on the giant otter if they turns out to be real

giant_otter.jpg

Trust me, I know. It's already too obvious now that they are all because of your opinions on them.

Your logic is flawless [/sarcasm]

i might sound stupid lol but whats with a narwhal

A narwhal is an Arctic whale that has a gigantic spiral tooth jutting out of it's head, which looks like a Unicorn horn.

Mijumaru's final evolution looks like a hybrid of a giant otter/walrus. It also looks a lot like Walrein.

It has very bulky legs, which look a lot like walrus flippers. Giant otters do not have legs that are nearly that thick. It also has a tail that looks nothing like a giant otter's but instead resembles a walrus's hind flippers. However, it has four legs and a tail, like a giant otter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back