(1) Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Set Lists, Info [6/19]

I love the new set, looking forward to it's release over here in the UK; Grass type Scizor, Electric type Magne-evolution, Love it!

Shaymin Lv. X!? That would be the one reason I would buy this set at all. I hope it is the most broken card out of all. =)

Machamp seemed....random. I was expecting either Regigigas or Dialga Lv. X for the sixth one. Or another Magnezone.

I think Uri Geller is just another idiot who wants fame for himself and tries to get as much attention to him as possible. I'm saying this judging by all his lawsuits and copyright claims.

I'd like to see a new Kadabra, I've been waiting for one ever since the Alakazam in Mysterious Treasures.

No surprise on Gigas and Shaymin Lv.X, but MachamP? Anyway, still no sign of Arceus anywhere. Looks like the whole "all Pokemon relaleased in X 5 sets" thing was pretty off (although I think they all appear in 7 sets, other then Arceus and Kadabra).

Stupid Uri making Alakazam crappy >.> I wish we'd get some cooler Pokemon. I mean, we already have 2 legal Roserade, and they are making another one. Let's get another Garchomp first, or new Wormadams, or Lucarios ect.

Well, we did get that promo Cario, S_T. But, I do wholeheartidly agree with you. I'd really like to see more Alakazam's.

i like how most of the poke are different types than normal

like a psychic bibarel

I'm totally pumped about Machamp Lv X, and, to a lesser extent, Regigas Lv X.

I also like some of the wackier pokemon, like Tangrowth, etc.

Also, Infernape and Empoleon are rather crap. Torterra's okay.

I get this feeling that Machamp base set will be reprinted since there's a Machamp Lv.X.

I am interested in knowing what does Luxury Ball does and also Tyranitar.

BTW, how could they squeeze(spelling?) in the shinys?

Am I the only one who saw Machamp Lv X coming? He never got a EX, there's still a bit more I predicted.

Zierant said:
Am I the only one who saw Machamp Lv X coming? He never got a EX, there's still a bit more I predicted.

It's interesting...they seem to give X's to hyped up pokes, but if you ask me, Machamp isn't hyped or used in the Meta-game.

Cant wait to see the card scans. Machamp lvx could be great, depending on the powers or attack, and the new machamp. Just wait, If nintendo does right, Mario will return very powerful.

Back