(1) Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Set Lists, Info [6/19]

I wasn't expecting Machamp Lv.X. Charizard is defently a Base Set reprint. The booster gave THAT one away. As far as I can see, it's pals are either Charmander and Charmelion or Venasaur and Blastoise.
Shadowwiidragon said:
Like mespirt, uxie, and azelf lv.x.

That was the last set.

Regigigas lv.x is clearly stated as one of the lv.x's i the set. Is it a lv.x??? Do we have 7 lv.x? What's going on ._.? I dont' see Giratina listed, only Regigigas. Did someone goof up XD?

I really hope that we don't get Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise reprinted. Even just Charizard would be a pain, we got them as ex's in FRLG, we got Blastiose in SW, and we already have tons of stuff that does something similar to Venusaur.

A friend of mine had a great idea for the three cards to reprint. Since we cant print any new Kadabra, why not reprint the Base Set Alakazam line? Its already been printed once, and can you imagine that card legal in todays format? It kind of gets around the problem with Kadabra, and they would be great cards to get back. I'm getting sick of the hype with Charizard, Blastiose, and Venusaur. Blastiose was good, but now its maximum damage is so low by todays standards. Venusaur would be ok to get back, but I don't think it's needed. Charizard, I am so sick of the whole, "Oh my gosh, it's a Charizard card!!! I have to get it!!! It will be so amazing in my deck!!!" It might as well be a rule to PUI by now, "Whenever we print a new Charizard, we make it horrible, but almost impossible to get."

As for the cards that we know are in the set, I know some of the Lv.X's like Raichu and Dusknoir. Other than that we can only hope for some good lines that don't totally break the format like Gardevoir and Gallade did.

Heatran should be interesting with Mag. Dusknoir could work with Kabutops. I don't like Raichu, personally.

I don't want the base set guys either.

yep
cuz he was about bending spoons and pokemon co. used that for the abra line and he sued them or something like that

Thanks for organizing it into one page WPM. Its sweet to see them use the starter's alternet types. I wish they would bring back combo types. I would love to play as a Water/Steel Empoleon.

Argh, why can't we get any new Meowths and Persians yet?

I have yet to see a good Meowth come out. Seriously, they should release one with a good attack, or a stealing tactic.

I love this set. I really like the new Lv.Xs. I hope the base set cards and shining cards are in that set. Considering how rare the old base Charizard is, it will be interesting to see how rare and popular it becomes if it is reprinted. I missed the shinning Pokemon. I wonder how they will do shining pokemon if they bring it them back.

If Charizard Venusar and Blastoise from the Base set are reprinted will they still be Rare-Holographic or will they be Uncommon? If Charizard is on the cover of the booster pack then chances are that the 3 Pokemon are in the set. I don't see why they would not be if information is slowly leaking that they are in the set. They are highly likely to be in the set.:)

There's no evidence that Uri Geller was responsible for the lack of Kadabra in the card game from the EX series and onward, but that's the most popular theory. The story is that Geller is a famous magician whose gimmicks included bending spoons. When he saw that the Pokémon Kadabra could not only do that too, but Kadabra's Japanese name refers to his, he sued Nintendo for using him without permission. I forget if he won the case or not, but it led to bitter relationships between the two of them.I highly doubt Geller is the reason for the lack of Kadabra for the reasons that the lawsuit happened years before Skyridge came out and because Alakazam was also a target, as he could also bend spoons. It's been evidenced recently that Alakazam is absolutely okay.

Nintendo won't say the actual reason, however.

(By the way, this didn't stop Game Freak from creating another Pokémon based on a real person: Wobbuffet is themed on a Japanese stand-up comedian whose name I forgot. One of his trademarks is putting a hand to his forehead in the way Wobbuffet does it and saying, "Soonansu" which is Wobbuffet's Japanese name.)

Back