(1) Information on Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion [12/13]

Who knows about that weird spot in Reflection cave just south-west of where you find TM Gyro Ball? It is a large circle that is multi-colored and it is glowing. Maybe this place has something to do with Diancie...

IgnisMagister said:
Who knows about that weird spot in Reflection cave just south-west of where you find TM Gyro Ball? It is a large circle that is multi-colored and it is glowing. Maybe this place has something to do with Diancie...

You mean where you get the alakazamite ?
Yeah pretty much not happening there.

OK now were talking about location here is were I think Diancia and Hoopa will be located.
Diancia-Alakazite part of Refective Cave
Hoopa-Chamber of Emptiness or Lumiose city blocked gate.
The reason for this is the part of Reflective cave that Alakazite is located is supposedly the deepest part of the cave so diamonds form under a lot of ground
and for Hoopa the two places Chamber of Emptiness: Emptiness is related to hoopa`s signature move and sence it`s a ghost type it could be related to the scary house story (cough Slenderman) and it could be locked in there.

You know, Diancie reminds me of Anistar City's Sundial. I speculate Diancie made the sundial using its power to "create many diamonds by compressing the carbon in the air between its hands".

Check said:
GDK said:
Something is weird with all that :

first: no 100 all across the board legendary. But that's not a big thing GF could have changed their mind about putting one of those.

Second: The three signature moves we never heard of when we know ruin of light is coded in the game and can be called by hotel richissime (then why not those 3).

Third: Volcanion being related to the blackout... Have those guy played the game at all? Team flare was hogging the power for themselves, THAT was the cause of the blackout. If they had a volcanion we would have known.

The two mega latis were already known to be the only ones found (and they have separate stones), we don't have stats however and that's too bad.

-_- well um I`m going to sort-of disagree with your statement GDK no a fence but if something was kept secret up to now i`m sure GF would have firewall upon firewall to keep hackers away and to keep stuff secret. Also Volcanon up until now was said to be a evolution to Heatran :p really people come on. Anyway back to the topic i was on ok so Heatran Volcarona and Volcanon all could be lava dome pokemon so recap on generations and evil scheme time :). Gen 4 Team Galactic After beating Elite 4 They try to use Heatrans power to take over Sinnoh. Gen 5 after you humiliate Team Plasma and beat Elite 4 you go to Relic Castle and wander through it and fight clueless grunts and find a sage that are worshiping i guess Volcarona then catch Volcarona. Gen 6 We have no idea about the second scheme yet but if we now anything about Volcanon right now is that he will most likely be in the part with the lava in the dome shape building (hence Lava Dome Pokemon) and will be causing the blackouts before team flair got there and was siphoning the reserve power from that part of the station. So well I hope this is mostly accurate cause the way we know everything right now is that this is maybe the correct way to think of the next part of the story for right now. Please feel free to criticize my idea in anyway you would like ok and I hope my theory is correct or at least close :).
Speculation much? Also, Grammar? Punctuation? I swear I got a headache trying to read half of this nonsense.

For crying out loud just because I made it into paragraph form people have to yell at me and I do have grammar and punctuation were it needs to be and yes I speculate we still have no idea where what or who will help us find them.
EDIT: Fixed the grammar and punctuating that was to be corrected ok and no offence to what I said above if you take/took a fence.

Check said:
For crying out loud just because I made it into paragraph form people have to yell at me and I do have grammar and punctuation were it needs to be and yes I speculate we still have no idea where what or who will help us find them.
EDIT: Fixed the grammar and punctuating that was to be corrected ok and no a fence to what I said above if you take/took a fence.

Offence...

And "paragraph form" isn't shoving everything into one paragraph. It would be easier to read if it was separated out.

Well OK then but 1 of the sentences had like 3 comas in it so it was a long sentence cause I was explaining the second part of the stories of the last 3 gens including this one. Also my computer does a auto correct on the Offence thing and I had just overridden it so i`ll go fix that now. I can't beleave I just caught that wow. (face-palms)

Lol a fence

Anyway I'm underwhelmed by all the designs. Don't hate them, they just aren't overly inspiring.

I think the designs of the pokemon fit what they are supposed to be but that's my opinion.

IDK who gave you this info WPM but part of it is wrong which brings into question the validity of this information. Serebii has all ready confirmed that the five meteors are irrelevant. They aren't red herrings or anything. Each meteor will cycle through: Normal > Attack > Defense > Speed and loop round

I'm not sure why that specific point doesn't match, but there is a possibility the information was just not communicated correctly to me when I first received it. I can personally attest to the rest of the information being valid (some exclusive proof below), so no worries about anything else being inaccurate.

pokebeach-volcanion-pokedex.jpg

If that's a 'Shop, it's a pretty damn good one. Thank you, anonymous source for suspending a good chunk of my disbelief.

Love Volcanion, will probably use it on an in game team when its finally released! Dat typing ^_^

hmm... About these...

First of all, I'm not a big fan of the designs... In fact, Gen VI, while having a lot of cool stuff, the coolest being Mega evos, most of the new pokémon designs were disappointing to me (Mainly, evolutions). Not horrible but a lot of them felt really 'meh' to me. I remember people complaining about Gen V, but I think most of those were better than the new ones. These legendaries are no different. Actually, worse, I actually think Diancie and Hoopa are ugly as heck, a disgrace of legendaries to me... Volcanion is a bit better, but the main reason I like it is the dual Fire/Water-typing, but still, it comes with a high Heatran-"deja vu" feeling (bulky arachnid fire monster)...
As for Mega Lati@s, yeah, it's cool to show they're related with the color being the mix of the other two (I thought the same when I saw them), but really... you can barely differentiate them! It's ridiculous, honestly feels like GF got lazy... Speaking of which, there are around 380 fully evolved pokémon (including gen 6 and legendaries), and they only apply this mechanic on 28 of them?

But anyway, I think Diancie may have some relation with the reflection cave, and being the first hidden legendary, it will appear on the next movie... Taking into account Diance is part Rock, and the movie will feature Mega Evos (which require Mega stones), maybe Diancie has something to do with the Mega Stones...
Hoopa also has got to have some connection with the Chamber of Emptiness... the only 2 items we can find there are related to Ghost-types, the cave is called "Chamber of Emptiness" and its signature move involves creating a dark hole with the dex entry stating that it stoles things and keeps them in a secret place. Maybe the Chamber of Emptiness is that place...
As for Volcanion, it's the only one that may have something to do with the Strange Souvenir item... unless that item has no real purpose... Other than that, I think Volcanion is a better Dex ender than Hoopa...

Metalizard said:
hmm... About these...

First of all, I'm not a big fan of the designs... In fact, Gen VI, while having a lot of cool stuff, the coolest being Mega evos, most of the new pokémon designs were disappointing to me (Mainly, evolutions). Not horrible but a lot of them felt really 'meh' to me. I remember people complaining about Gen V, but I think most of those were better than the new ones. These legendaries are no different. Actually, worse, I actually think Diancie and Hoopa are ugly as heck, a disgrace of legendaries to me... Volcanion is a bit better, but the main reason I like it is the dual Fire/Water-typing, but still, it comes with a high Heatran-"deja vu" feeling (bulky arachnid fire monster)...
As for Mega Lati@s, yeah, it's cool to show they're related with the color being the mix of the other two (I thought the same when I saw them), but really... you can barely differentiate them! It's ridiculous, honestly feels like GF got lazy... Speaking of which, there are around 380 fully evolved pokémon (including gen 6 and legendaries), and they only apply this mechanic on 28 of them?

But anyway, I think Diancie may have some relation with the reflection cave, and being the first hidden legendary, it will appear on the next movie... Taking into account Diance is part Rock, and the movie will feature Mega Evos (which require Mega stones), maybe Diancie has something to do with the Mega Stones...
Hoopa also has got to have some connection with the Chamber of Emptiness... the only 2 items we can find there are related to Ghost-types, the cave is called "Chamber of Emptiness" and its signature move involves creating a dark hole with the dex entry stating that it stoles things and keeps them in a secret place. Maybe the Chamber of Emptiness is that place...
As for Volcanion, it's the only one that may have something to do with the Strange Souvenir item... unless that item has no real purpose... Other than that, I think Volcanion is a better Dex ender than Hoopa...

I totally agree with you, volcanion is the best of the 3 "design wise" but still it doesn't look so cool as some people say it is. Diancie is horrible and hoopa does not seem a pokemon to me. Gen 5 had better designs IMO and i remember it was criticized because of the "lack of creativity". The idea of most of gen VI pokemon is good (i mean a fire type lion, an iceberg like pokemon, a sort of fusion between a bat and a wyvern, a ninja frog, etc) but the designs are not so cool. I suppose it is because sugimori acts more like a surpervisor now, and only approves or rejects things that he actually dind't design/draw beforehand. Sorry for my english.

Are they supposed to be Legendary Pokémon?

Btw, Volcanion looks like a giant turtle with a ring, it's very ugly.
Hoopa... I wouldn't even use my Master Ball with it, not even if I had any other in my bag.
Diancie... A gem pokemon over a rock?

Many people (whom I have asked or talked about) think ther are going to release one by one each year or each movie. :D

I just saw a video from a recognized guy from Spain, about how to get Diancie in a legal way, no hacks, no nothing, well, he got a carbink (Carbink evolves in Diancie)then he used Pokémon Amie, one of the 3 programs(PSS, Pokémon Amie and SuperTraining) that appear under the game, and he made his carbink to get 2 hearts of Affection, then he put his 3DS at 8:00PM, when you can get the mega stones, he flew to Anistar City, and he went where there is the very big pink stone, where you meet Proffessor Sycamore to get the updated ring, after that he stayed under the ray that the stone emitted to those rings that move, he used a rare candy on carbink and it evolved into a Diancie.
I don't know if I can post the link because the video is in spanish.
Hope this helps you :D

Back