(1) High-Quality Video of 'X' and 'Y' Demo [8/22]

P.DelSlayer said:
zappy800 said:
Sadly I like those because of nostalgia. :( Oh also for anyone who doesn't know kidd is the name for a baby goat. None that have posted so far seem to not know that but that is just in case someone doesn't.

I would accuse you of being a Genwunner but you seem to dislike Charizard so you probably aren't

even so, just because a pokemon is one of the original 151 it doesn't mean their names are much better than the newer ones.

If it was Skiddo and Gogoat who were in the original 151, and Seel and Mankey had been revealed for 6th gen, then would you be saying 'Seel is so unoriginal, what happened to good old names like Skiddo'?

I personally love the name Skiddo, it has a really nice ring to it.

back on track:
The demo looks great, altho I'm slightly annoyed that no one yet has tried to check with Gabite if Fairy is actually immune to Dragon
I mean its like the no1 thing that people have been questioning about the reported Fairy matchups
Why people
WHY

Actually my favorite pokemon is charizard. Not to mention I never said anything about not liking the goat's names I also like them they just aren't original. Besides I said that the nostalgia makes me like them I hate their unoriginality and in seel's case them. S that whole bit was incorrect assumptions. The demo had gabite with no dragon moves and that is confirmed with the players videos.

The graphics and music are amazing. I am still wondering what is going on with fairy types still?

arcanine227 said:
The graphics and music are amazing. I am still wondering what is going on with fairy types still?

All of that. :D Also I think I heard somewhere that we might get the new type chart in next months corocoro.

Hey does anyone know if you can use skitty in the demo. Or if someone hit it with a fairy move.

they already released that Fairy is super effective against dragon. They said nothing about the reverse matchup, however. Sylveon is usable in that demo, iirc.

Frezgle said:
P.DelSlayer said:
The demo looks great, altho I'm slightly annoyed that no one yet has tried to check with Gabite if Fairy is actually immune to Dragon
I mean its like the no1 thing that people have been questioning about the reported Fairy matchups
Why people
WHY

If I had to guess, I'd say that the Gabite doesn't have any Dragon-type moves in its moveset, to prevent people from finding that out. An immunity is more of a big deal than a simple weakness/resistance so they might want to drop it as part of an info bomb later.
-shrug-

Its more that the AI is not stupid.

You wouldn't have a Pidgey out hoping to see your opponent use Dig and fail, right?

Would require some predicting to switch-in with Sylveon when its gonna use its Dragon move...

Back