(1) HGSS Soundtrack Now on iTunes [1/13]

too bad all my monies are going towards XY TCG release, can always listen to em on my toutube playlist anyway.

I can't wait to download this, both the XY and FireRed LeafGreen soundtracks were great! But itunes hasn't accepted my credit card once today, so who knows how long I'll have to wait until I can listen to it. :(

There is one thing I don't understand about these soundtracks, the FireRed LeafGreen soundtrack cost $11.99 and only had 90 songs. While the HeartGold SoulSilver soundtrack only costs $9.99 and has 270 songs! I guess the (remade) original music holds a higher value?

Well, I still haven't been able to download this soundtrack. :/
I finally decided to call iTunes support, they saw that I haven't been the only one who has had this problem, and they sent in a request to get it fixed. For the 'inconvenience,' they gave me five free song credits. :p
My fingers are crossed for a short, quick wait.

Prince Dedenne said:
I finally decided to call iTunes support, they saw that I haven't been the only one who has had this problem, and they sent in a request to get it fixed. For the 'inconvenience,' they gave me five free song credits. :p

Unlike PokeBank...

Jakeremix said:
Prince Dedenne said:

Unlike PokeBank...

So I wasn't:

A) the only one who had that problem

b) thinking the same thing about PokeBank

I always love love love the Soundtracks.. but I never buy anything in iTunes..
Wish they would release physical copies instead. But then you would get to the point that they become extremely rare and you would have to pay a fortune.. -_-

Super__Sonic said:
Jakeremix said:
Unlike PokeBank...

So I wasn't:

A) the only one who had that problem

b) thinking the same thing about PokeBank

Solution: Gift it to yourself. Sorry this is late, you probably already figured it out by now.

Back