(1) Gotta Catch 'Em All Website [9/16]

Ok I just entered the codes above got those 2 Pokemon

Now I need: Row 2: 2 3 & 5
Row 3 the last 2 and the last row the last 2.

I checked the origins video but did not see that code. Anyone have that code? Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx said:

I checked the origins video but did not see that code. Anyone have that code? Thanks XD.:)

Move the mouse on the outside of the vid and within the perimiter of the player, and let the player load fully. :p When I found it I couldn't see it if I had my mouse on the video itself.

Has anyone found the code yet for "Watch your Pokemon?"
Its the last hint I have left to find this week.
And thanks to everyone who has posted where they found their codes.

Shiny Collector said:
How come i cant log into the website? Im using the same username i used since the beginning but it hasnt worked for a week.

did you use the brute forced codes that were discovered near the beginning of the promotion? if so, maybe Pokemon Company banned those users to give everyone else a fair shot.

silvermoons said:
Shiny Collector said:
How come i cant log into the website? Im using the same username i used since the beginning but it hasnt worked for a week.

did you use the brute forced codes that were discovered near the beginning of the promotion? if so, maybe Pokemon Company banned those users to give everyone else a fair shot.

Not it, made mine the day this thing started and no issues logging in. I did use the codes. :p

Axell Starr said:
silvermoons said:

Not it, made mine the day this thing started and no issues logging in. I did use the codes. :p

you freaking cheater... JK.
well, there is the possibility that The Pokemon Company couldn't detect EVERYONE who used the brute forced codes... but maybe the account was suspended for another reason? or maybe the site uses cookies to work?

Axell Starr said:
xxashxx said:

Move the mouse on the outside of the vid and within the perimiter of the player, and let the player load fully. :p When I found it I couldn't see it if I had my mouse on the video itself.

That did not work for me. All that did was hide the bar XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Axell Starr said:

That did not work for me. All that did was hide the bar XD.:)

gcea_pokemontv_promo_sm.jpg

This one?

Blah. Im stuck with all but Xerneas. Ive tried all the codes here so far for the new ones, and the original for it. Says I entered it already, but I didnt. And I never entered the damn promo code either. So I give up.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
I need the first and the last one on the first row, and the second to last one on the last row. Anyone?

Try looking at Pokemon X and Y from Nintendo.com (not within anything pokemon.com), and try looking at the Pokemon X and Y 3DS System announcement on Nintendo.com for two of those.

The codes here worked for me. Ok I will try that code later XD.:)

EDIT: Got that code in. Now I just need the other ones XD.:)

Does anyone know the code for this hint: From Abamasnow to Zweilous, look up your lyrics? I checked the azlyrics site, but I couldn't find it.

scuba steveE said:
Does anyone know the code for this hint: From Abamasnow to Zweilous, look up your lyrics? I checked the azlyrics site, but I couldn't find it.

It's on page 17 of this thread. ^^

silvermoons said:
EDIT 3:
Geez, I found another one! The music one was on A-Z Lyrics.com.

This one unlocks Bunnelby.

This contest has me all bummed out. Not only can I NOT enter in any legitimately found codes but I also can't enter in any more daily codes...

What is the clue for Lets get this Party started? Thanks XD? I need the code for that one. Thanks guys.:)

xxashxx said:
What is the clue for Lets get this Party started? Thanks XD? I need the code for that one. Thanks guys.:)

silvermoons said:
Don't know where the last one is (hint: Let's get this pokemon party started!"), but I DON'T CARE! the internet has found it for me. (taken from "official" pokemon X and Y Facebook): https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1385049_171882163003802_242525229_n.png

I can confirm myself that this code works.

Page 18 of this thread ^^ I almost missed this too, I think they edited it later into their post.

Back