(1) Gotta Catch 'Em All Website [9/16]

:( I can't use any of the codes! They say I entered them already but haven't. This is a horrible and unfair contest. Also, when are we even supposed to GET the hints? 2 weeks left and there is nothing!

I did not here anything about announcing winner yet. The 2 codes I used Yesterday worked. No winners as far as I know will be announced until the launch of Pokemon X & Y XD. For now we just enter the codes that we can. For some people it still works and now others they don't work like I had problems last week now some of you guys are having problems this week XD.:)

What are the 6 codes you used that worked XD? Thanks.:)

I'm missing the top middle one. It's got the hint:

"From Abamasnow to Zweilous, look up your lyrics!"

Considering the number of different lyrics sites out there, that's an intimidating clue... I would expect that whatever sites have the clues would have SOME sort of professional ties to the pokemon franchise... (Best Buy and Game Stop sell the games, etc.) So anyone know any sites that have to do with lyrics with any sorts of ties to pokemon??

I would not know any unless iTUNES counts but not sure. What is the code for the top one XD? Doing it on 3DS is a pain because I have to login everytime the page changes XD. Even if I check a code and arrow backwards it kicks me out and it takes 5 minutes or so just to get back in. If you have the code PM me so I can add it. Thanks XD.:)

Guys, i found one. Click on origins, and a player will pop up. It unlocks Helioptile, the one that says "Watch your pokemon".

Go here.

Edit: I think the "Go home" hint might be the nintendo wifi store.

Draelan said:
I'm missing the top middle one. It's got the hint:

"From Abamasnow to Zweilous, look up your lyrics!"

Considering the number of different lyrics sites out there, that's an intimidating clue... I would expect that whatever sites have the clues would have SOME sort of professional ties to the pokemon franchise... (Best Buy and Game Stop sell the games, etc.) So anyone know any sites that have to do with lyrics with any sorts of ties to pokemon??

hmmm... dunno, but I think I may have narrowed it down due to a post on the official Pokemon Twitter account.
"Know all the words to the original "Gotta Catch 'em All" song? Tweet us a video of you singing it!"

That or it's something to do with the gen 5 equivalent of the pokerap. I joined to try to help because I'm missing those exact codes, too.

The other one I'm missing reads "Let's get this pokemon party started!"
I tried looking up stuff on everything from the starters to the actual Nintendo World Store area where it announced the event they just released there, but no code popped up.

EDIT: Did find one, though. pokemon official website, click games, then click on the LOGO for Pokemon X and Y (not visit official website)
gcea_promo_0925_big.jpg

I believe it unlocked Fennekin? I dunno, since I put it in as soon as I found it and had to go digging through my browser history to find it.
EDIT 2:
Also, may I make a suggestion? perhaps the person who originally posted the thread can keep all the codes found to work thus far on the first post to save everyone a lot of looking?

EDIT 3:
Geez, I found another one! The music one was on A-Z Lyrics.com.

This one unlocks Bunnelby.

Anybody got the code for the hint:

Let's get this Pokémon party started.

TrainerSivan said:
I have finally found one but I can't enter it! It says I entered that code already. :( Did anybody resolve this?

May you post where you found the code? It may be an older code.

Did anyone else realize that the codes either use X or Y, as in the games. Could this be a hint at version exclusives??

No it is a new code. Its on the Pokemon Origins video. I am so frustrated with this game. I want to make a new account, hoping it would fix things, but that's against the rules.

Ohman177 said:
Did anyone else realize that the codes either use X or Y, as in the games. Could this be a hint at version exclusives??

I think it's more like a way to narrow down the codes a bit, as well as save the system a bit of work.

"if first character does not equal x or y, then it is not a valid code"

Don't know where the last one is (hint: Let's get this pokemon party started!"), but I DON'T CARE! the internet has found it for me. (taken from "official" pokemon X and Y Facebook): https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1385049_171882163003802_242525229_n.png

I can confirm myself that this code works.

Back