(1) Gotta Catch 'Em All Website [9/16]

Since i couldn't get the files i downloaded directly from the site open, can someone host all the sounds and wallpapers and put the link here?

It would have cost this company sooo much if a few winners would have been from outside the US. Can't afford that, totally understandable.

Momaster12 said:
Some of the codes aren't working for me like Bunnelby and Froakie. And More.

Me too. :\ Only 12/24 codes worked.
Edit:; The rest say "The specified code does not exist."

Lex said:
Momaster12 said:
Some of the codes aren't working for me like Bunnelby and Froakie. And More.

Me too. :\ Only 12/24 codes worked.
Edit:; The rest say "The specified code does not exist."

I'm having the same issue with several pokemon... Froakie, Skrelp, Yveltal, Bunnelby, and Xerneas just don't want to work for me. Some others, such as Fennekin and Litleo gave me the same issues for a while, but it eventually accepted them.

Also, a number of the digital prizes is giving me a sort of "file not found" error when I try to download them right now.

HGG-NUMD-MWF-PXR

Booster pack code for anyone.

Yeah half of my codes aren't working either and I'm getting different prizes for the codes, for example that booster pack code came from a Spritzee.
I'm starting to wonder if they're beginning to make the codes individual to everyone now or something.

I just made an accout there But when I enter X2R4 it says it isnot a validated accout. Do I have to go to my email to activate it? I did not see any message saying that I needed to do that. Thanks XD.:)

When it says it will reset every week will I just have to unlock the 24 mons again?

EDIT: codes with pics
Znt5Fee.png

Master of the Six Kings said:
Yeah, only 13 of them worked for me. Maybe they changed some of the codes because people got them too quickly? haha

Maybe? In that case, it would help to know exactly where the codes come from, so we can see them for ourselves.

So....we got some free ringtones and wallpapers?
I'm okay with that, I guess. It wasn't anything SUPER MEGA EXCITING, but it's something. I'm happy with my Mega Ampharos wallpaper.

Asrialys said:
Kyogreman said:
According to the terms during the 4 week period you get 24 entries every week those entries are entered into a drawing and entries that don't get picked go into the next weeks drawing.
Where did you read this? I read, "Each entrant may receive up to twenty-four (24) Sweepstakes entries during the Promotion Period."

lol I hope the entries reset at the beginning of each week...

Section 4
Limit: Each entrant may receive up to twenty-four (24) Sweepstakes entries during the Promotion Period

Section5
Administrator will randomly select the potential Weekly Entry Period winners from all eligible entries received during the respective Weekly Entry Period on or around the dates listed in Section 3 above. Non-winning entries for each Weekly Entry Period will carry over into subsequent Weekly Entry Period drawings.

Kyogreman said:
Asrialys said:
Where did you read this? I read, "Each entrant may receive up to twenty-four (24) Sweepstakes entries during the Promotion Period."

lol I hope the entries reset at the beginning of each week...

Section 4
Limit: Each entrant may receive up to twenty-four (24) Sweepstakes entries during the Promotion Period

Section5
Administrator will randomly select the potential Weekly Entry Period winners from all eligible entries received during the respective Weekly Entry Period on or around the dates listed in Section 3 above. Non-winning entries for each Weekly Entry Period will carry over into subsequent Weekly Entry Period drawings.
So it's not that it resets, it's just that we don't have to wait to enter each week...

Asrialys said:
Kyogreman said:
Section 4

Section5
So it's not that it resets, it's just that we don't have to wait to enter each week...

How I understand it is we get 24 entries during the promotional period once used they go into an Internet hat to be drawn 50 separate people are picked each week and those not picked stay in the hat.

infrastatic said:
It was definitely a move for a younger audience, and with the prizes being so low (like only 1 3dsxl giveaway?? weak) I hope that they go to kids who really deserve it....not people like me who destroy it! lol

Where did you see the 3dsxl from what I can see its a regular 3ds as evidenced by the prize chart

Prize
Quantity Per Weekly Entry Period
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)

Nintendo 3DS Handheld Video Game System
$200

Pokemon Trading Card + Figure Box (3 Designs)
$15

Black 2 White 2 Official National Pokédex & Guide
$20

Pokémon Plush Toys (4 different characters)
$10

Pokémon X Nintendo 3DS Game Download Code
$40

Pokémon Y Nintendo 3DS Game Download Code
$40

Kyogreman said:
How I understand it is we get 24 entries during the promotional period once used they go into an Internet hat to be drawn 50 separate people are picked each week and those not picked stay in the hat.
Yes, that's how I understand it now. Thanks.

I'm hearing that the freebie code messes everything up and doesn't allow you to redeem every code. Is this true? If thats the case, it could be why im unable to redeem 11 of my codes... first thing I did was the freebie. :/

Zielo said:
I'm hearing that the freebie code messes everything up and doesn't allow you to redeem every code. Is this true? If thats the case, it could be why im unable to redeem 11 of my codes... first thing I did was the freebie. :/
I didn't do the freebie though and am unable to redeem the rest of the codes. :\

Back