(1) First 3DS Pokemon Game: PokeDex 3D [6/1]

The new 3DS game looks pretty cool but why only 3 Pokemon per day? Is there a way to download wirelessly? I hope so because if I get a 3DS (Don't think I ever will at this point) then I will have a very hard time completing the dex. A question I have been wondering for the longest time. Why does the Pokemon Company always do a partial completion to each game? I have been noticing parts of each game is never complete like the caves in FR/LG that they never finished and left nothing but Zubat in the caves and also in D/P/PL they never completed the events for getting Darkrai Shaymin or Arceus. They never did official events for these items and Platinum never got the event for Arceus legitimately so I am wondering why the games are never fully completed. They are never fully done ever.:)

Imagine it!

1. Get a large AR card printed out.
2. Grab a Pokeball.
3. Set up the camera mode.
4. Get a photo of you attempting to catch Reshiram or Zekrom!

Anyway, it'll be unfortunate that you'll likely have to close whatever you're doing before being able to access the Pokedex. Makes its usefulness very limited while playing Black and White...

Card Slinger J said:
They could've gave us a PBR sequel for Gen V over this game but
apparently they think this game will make good sales I guess...

It's not easy to make good sales when the price tag says zero dollars :rolleyes:

XieRH said:
Card Slinger J said:
They could've gave us a PBR sequel for Gen V over this game but
apparently they think this game will make good sales I guess...

It's not easy to make good sales when the price tag says zero dollars :rolleyes:
Not to mention how long we'd have to wait for such a game. Consider this as a preview of 3D graphics to come.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Volcanflame said:
Lol, why everyone so mad? It's free and nobody asks you to download it.

Cuz I'm a hater, and haters gonna hate.

Pokemon fan sites are also free, and you don't have to download them. Most of them have complete Pokedexes. This is really nothing special, besides the 3D. But why do we really need a 3D incomplete Pokedex that won't really help us more than a complete Pokedex with full stats and all the Pokemon. Pretty un-exciting, IMO. If it was an actual game....

I just think it's hilarious to see people get mad at something they don't have to see, get, or deal with. :cool:

I like how most you guys are mad that it's not gonna be "helpful". That's not the point of it. It only shows the in game Pokedex entrys that are in the actual games. The point of it is seeing the Pokemon in 3D, and using the AR to take some cool pictures. Besides you all already have PokeApps with stats and such on your Computers/iPods,ect.

The fact that it's free makes your whinning seem compeltly unessecary. Just take what you get instead of always wanting more. Geeze. I think it's a neat idea.

Let's not forget that you can easily go to your 3DS browser during gameplay to access whatever site you use for full Pokemon data.

I love how people tell other people not to complain when they don't like something so that only the people who like it get a voice. So that if 500ppl like something and 1500 don't, they developers of product X think 2000 people love their shitty products so they continue to produce crap.
We are not totally hating on these idea, and again we understand the purpose, but these are resources that could be spent on better ideas.

Volcanflame said:
HypnoticLuxray said:
Volcanflame said:

Pokemon fan sites are also free, and you don't have to download them. Most of them have complete Pokedexes. This is really nothing special, besides the 3D. But why do we really need a 3D incomplete Pokedex that won't really help us more than a complete Pokedex with full stats and all the Pokemon. Pretty un-exciting, IMO. If it was an actual game....

I just think it's hilarious to see people get mad at something they don't have to see, get, or deal with. :cool:

i completely agree

no one needs to get mad because if they dont like it they dont need to get it
and those who sorta like it can try it for free
those who love it can get it use it and still its free

no one needs to wast their time on posting their complaints here, it is highly unneccesary

adan15 said:
I cant wait for this game to come out. It will be coming out in the e store for 20$

It will be free

olimar1023 said:
Volcanflame said:
HypnoticLuxray said:
Volcanflame said:

i completely agree

no one needs to get mad because if they don't like it they don't need to get it
and those who sorta like it can try it for free
those who love it can get it use it and still its free

no one needs to wast their time on posting their complaints here, it is highly unneccesary

Maybe so but if 1/4 of the world likes it and the other quarters don't but only the one quarter says they like it say things they'll just keep on making it when three flippin quarters don't like it.

Guys, just foundnout that there will be some exclusively free 3DS store games on release day that might cost money afterwards, so make sure that you download on release day!

This and Excitebike are free for me on Monday :D and maybe I'll get some of the other games.

The game looks pretty good, but I'm glad it's free or I probably wouldn't think about getting it.

Victini and Jalorda said:
Maybe so but if 1/4 of the world likes it and the other quarters don't but only the one quarter says they like it say things they'll just keep on making it when three flippin quarters don't like it.

Businesses don't look at statistics like that, they don't go "let's not sell this because only 1/4 will buy it". There is such a thing as niche markets where you specifically cater to a small minority. In fact it's quite common. Botiques for instance don't tend to aim for the general market.

O I didn't know it was free I thought I saw something saying it would cost 20$ well now I'm definitely buying it

O and does this come out the same day the e store comes out or when does i t come out

OMG, i cant beleive its free, that would be a ripoff if you had to pay for it, did angry birds fo wii and 3DS come out yet?

I have bee. Grounded from my ds's for 2 months and I get ungrounded Monday to celebrate I'm gonna go crazy with the e store and buy everything that is free

Back