(1) Fall 2013 Tins: Lugia-EX, Deoxys-EX, Thundurus-EX [4/27]

So much for an expensive deck lol. At least a few months from now.

dmaster out.

Like, I think that the deck will have many counters/deck in just can't beat that are going to be very popular.

As I posted in the other thread, the same website that updated these earlier also uploaded an image of a shiny Dark Patch from BW10.
Gold-Patch.png

Puff-Sun said:
As I posted in the other thread, the same website that updated these earlier also uploaded an image of a shiny Dark Patch from BW10.
Gold-Patch.png

That's obviously just a photoshopped SR Rocky Helmet from BW6. If you can't tell you can see the (C)2012 as well as the color around 5ban Graphics. It's a really good fake though.

That's what I thought too, but it was on that same website that revealed the tins, so I thought it was worth a mention.

Puff-Sun said:
That's what I thought too, but it was on that same website that revealed the tins, so I thought it was worth a mention.

If you translate the site, it says something about April Fools

Wow these tins look awesome. I hope I can get the Lugia EX because I already have plenty of Deoxys ex cards from 3rd gen so I don't need another Deoxys. Seems to easy to get anyway card wise. However I only have 1 Lugia card and 2 Ho-oh's so if I get another Lugia my cards will be a bit more level than they are now.:)

I'm thinking about quitting the TCG, but I might buy a Lugia EX tin, just because it's freaking LUGIA! XD

Hahah, they always seem to release the Tins that give you World-winning cards after Worlds! Heh. The real test is catching those cards before that time, don't you think?

PumpedAaron said:
Hahah, they always seem to release the Tins that give you World-winning cards after Worlds! Heh. The real test is catching those cards before that time, don't you think?
*Pays £30+ for each Deoxys/Thundurus.Sells them for £6 after Worlds. Profit! Hopefully these dont turn into the Mewtwo/Darkrai situation as much as im thinking they will.

Back