(1) English Platinum Names [3/17]

He probably meant $19.99 unless he has rewards like Zellers and other stores do. That is the only way to do that.:)

Forum Shark said:
Platinum for $9.99? Where are you in Canada? I am Canadian (proud of it, too) and can't find those kinds of deals. Tell me your secrets!

If you trade in one game out a certain list, you get a $30 discount on Pokemon Platinum at EB Games. Those games are:

• Animal Crossing DS
  • New Mario Bros DS
  • Mario Kart DS
  • Super Mario 64 DS
  • Metroid DS (not sure which one)

In all honesty, it's not too good a deal. However, my friend's going to give me one of those games so I can trade it in to buy one for myself.

All name changes are fine, but...GRISEOUS ORB?! What were they thinking?! I aslo hated the change to Charon, but you get used to Looker after a while.

Upon seeing Nekiji's English name, I made this:

picture1akg.png

Ain't I silly? :p

MOW ROTOM!?!? What were they thinking!?!? I prefered Cut Rotom MUCH more. :(

And don't even get me started on "Griseous Orb." *Shifty Eyes*

I figured Nejiki was going to get changed, but I love Arcade Star. I envision them playing at some pizzaria. ;] The other BF head names are fine.

dmaster out.

Water Pokemon master said that these names came from a leaked Platinum ROM. Any ideas where you could get that very ROM huh W.P.M.?

ShereRaikou98 said:
Water Pokemon master said that these names came from a leaked Platinum ROM. Any ideas where you could get that very ROM huh W.P.M.?

/facepalm

Seriously, just go buy the game. You only have to endure three more days of waiting.

@Mr. Meep:

*saves* Nice work. ;D

I don't know, I like all the new names but Griseous Orb??!!! what in GOD's green earth is that? those orbs are supposed to be named after something that can be related to the holding pokemon, like the Lustrous Orb & the Adamant Orb, but the Griseous Orb give me a break.

masterryanx said:
ShereRaikou98 said:

/facepalm

Seriously, just go buy the game. You only have to endure three more days of waiting.

@Mr. Meep:

*saves* Nice work. ;D

Yay! Someone likes it!

lol at the Thorton Hears a Who poster. Though too bad the coolest Frontier Brain got stuck with a name like that, though.

Anyway, the Frontier Brain names are OK and I'm not too surprised at the new Rotom names. Fan is actually better than Spin, IMO. Mow isn't as good as Cut, but I can live with it.

My biggest gripe has to be the name change to Griseous Orb. Come on, Platinum Orb made way more since than Griseous, and is way easier to pronounce to boot. This is almost as bad as when Handomse had his name changed to Looker. (Still haven't gotten over that, btw.)

^Pluto to Charon was the worst change if you ask me, barring Platinum Orb to Griseous Orb of course. And the Thorton hears a who poster is epic.

Back