(1) 'Dragons Exalted' Set Description [6/8]

15 Dragon Types? Bleh, I wanted a lot more...
Oh well, 120 cards is a decent set size.

I really wish this set were bigger. I was hoping they'd burn all three Dragon sets and the Hydreigon/Garchomp decks in one big English set, but since TPCi has been scared to do a huge set ever since SV bombed...

It'll be interesting to see if there will be 15 Dragon cards or 15 Dragon Pokemon. A few of them have already gotten multiple Dragon-type cards and the statement in the promo is a bit ambiguous.

120+ cards? Yikes, there goes the bank. Again. Very excited to see these cards in person though.

Only 15 dragons? What the-

There's nine in DBDB, so that means probably only one evo family and the legendaries from DS will make it.

That sucks then, especially with the stupidly high set size, I would have liked all the dragons together in a binder

We better get Hydreigon, Garchomp, and Altaria... :/

Futachimaru said:
120+ cards when only like 15 of them are playable >.>

It's better than a 98 card set with only 3 cards playable. (*cough* EP *cough*)

Mudkip711 said:
We better get Hydreigon, Garchomp, and Altaria... :/

It's better than a 98 card set with only 3 cards playable. (*cough* EP *cough*)

*5 Cards (Catcher, Tornadus, Thundurus, Gothitelle & Max Potion)

My guess:
we are gonna miss Hydreigon (the good one), Garchomp and Gabite (good ones) and Dragonite family.
Today I just feel pesimistic. 120 cards and only 15 dragons? WTH!

@Alex Magicus, it's more likely that we will get the good Garchomp & Hydreigon ((The Dark Energy Ability Hydreigon & Dragon Blade Garchomp)The other two could be promo cards)

Blui129 said:
*5 Cards (Catcher, Tornadus, Thundurus, Gothitelle & Max Potion)

I'm talking about the current format. Max Potion is slowly climbing up there, but Gothitelle hasn't been playable in a while.

Ugh I'm sick of TPCi putting us so far behind Japan. They should just give us DS, DB/DB, and the starter deck cards all in one set to catch us up a bit

Broken Pokemon EX said:
Ugh I'm sick of TPCi putting us so far behind Japan. They should just give us DS, DB/DB, and the starter deck cards all in one set to catch us up a bit

Pretty much. By the time we get Dragons, they'll already be two sets ahead of us (but one set a couple weeks later). This will NEVER happen, but it would be amazing if we got sets released the same time Japan did.

EeveeLv99 said:
What? I know not of this 'Dragon Energy'

They're either talking about giving Blend Energy a new name, the new Dragon type, or an unreleased card from the new Japan set.

Our November set is probably going to be the same size or bigger with the stuff left out. They should have just combined the things -_-

The 9 dragons from BW will most likely be here. I honesty feel that the Bagon line and the 3 legendaries from DS will be the others because of the 2 Dratini/Dragonaie/Axew/Fraxure DS had. I could be wrong though. They might troll us an put the half deck Hydreigon/Garchomp as the other 6.

Also, the half deck Hydreigon and Garchomp(assuming they are the ones who are cut) or the DS Dragonite and Haxorus could be put in some trainer kit thing. Very unlikely though.

I think this set is going to end up like BW in terms of decks

remember how the starter decks had the non-ability starters, well I predict something similar for this set. the decks will contain the non-ability forms for garchomp or hydeigon and hopefully one of them will have altaria's line in there somewhere. Maybe alt-art bianca.

Rayquaza, Giratina, Deino-Zweilous-Hydreigon, Gible-Gabite-Garchomp, Altaria, Bagon-Shelgon-Salamence, Axew-Fraxure-Haxorus. Hopefully the lati-twins will be promos if not in the set itself

it's worth mentioning that the gyrados seen on pack art was in garchomp's half deck, so some of those cards will be released here.

Nice! So excited for this set, there are so many cards I want...

I predict the Dragon cards to be both Garchomp lines, both Hydreigon lines, Altaria, Rayquaza EX, and Giratina EX. Then they don't even need to dabble with DS yet.

Only problem is, what will happen to the Shiny Rayquaza if Rayquaza isn't in the set?

^
and then they don't have to dabble w/ first ticket which whether or not it's good is going to cause some controversy.

I don't give a crap so long as I get my damn Mew EX in this set! :D

Although I will admit, only 15 Dragons is a bit disappointing...

"A dozen Pokémon-EX, including 6 full-card-art Pokémon!"

This sentence is very misleading, it made me think there were gonna be 12 separate Pokemon-EX, with only 6 of them having FA versions, but then I realized what it meant xD

Back