(1) 'Dragons Exalted' Set Description [6/8]

Well...
Nintendo has always played with us, and ever has given us the worst cards at the beginning, for example, in B/W1 took off the "pokemon catcher" and it was sent until "EM"
For that reason, I think the Dragon Cards will be:
Rayquaza EX
Giratina EX
Rayquaza
Deino - Deino
Zwelious - Zwelious
Hydreigon (ugly, deck)
Gible - Gible
Gabite - Gabite
Garchomp (ugly too)
Latias
Latios

Alex Magicus said:
My guess:
we are gonna miss Hydreigon (the good one), Garchomp and Gabite (good ones) and Dragonite family.
Today I just feel pesimistic. 120 cards and only 15 dragons? what?!

>_>

Ok, 15 dragon cards are all of the dragons that came out in the Japenese sets minus Dragon Selection, which is kind of a mini-set anyway, and the theme decks. And the summary specifically mentioned Hydreigon, so I'm not sure why anyone would think why we aren't getting it.

Anyway, the set looks cool. It's going to be a metagame changer if the same cards come out that came out in Japan. Two new decks (Hydreigon and Garchomp) and some interesting techs (Garbador, Altaria) make for a decent set.

Blah said:
Ok, 15 dragon cards are all of the dragons that came out in the Japenese sets minus Dragon Selection, which is kind of a mini-set anyway, and the theme decks. And the summary specifically mentioned Hydreigon, so I'm not sure why anyone would think why we aren't getting it.

We discussed this over Skype, but to clarify...

-There's no reason to exclude Dragon Selection.
-The theme decks count.
-There's two Hydregion.

Blah said:
And the summary specifically mentioned Hydreigon, so I'm not sure why anyone would think why we aren't getting it.

See, the problem with that is there are two Hydreigons and one is clearly better than the other one. Sure, you can predict that there will be a line, but there's no way to know that both will be in there. Edit: And ninja'd on that point.

I hate that we're only getting 15 Dragon cards in this set. I'm not anticipating all the good cards to be in this one set just based on sets we've had where certain cards have been held away for later sets to come. I can only hope that their decisions are better this time for which Dragons they put in this set.

dmaster out.

Point taken, although I'm seriously doubting TPCi would troll us that hard.

....Who knows, I've heard it's happened before.

They're not gonna release set cards as promos...

And whoever plans the sets at TPCi should be fired...

^
honestly this set is fine, let's be honest here it looks the FOUR of the five best cards in the set are going to be in tins or theme decks(possibly five- Garchomp, Hydreigon, Rayquaza EX and Gabite(maybe) are going to be in the theme decks/tins and altaria could be in one of the theme decks) like i don't actually understand all this whining, the only "good" cards we might be missing are-
Altaria, Gabite(possibly but unlikely) Rayauza(little one) and First Ticket(which it isn't a bad thing being delayed if it is imo) so just srsly stop complaining any competitive player is actually okay w/ the set so far, yes we're going to miss some of the dragons but we're getting the ones that matter and are relevant in the metagame.

Dark explorers had the same amount of dark types and water types. Could've called it water explorers :p

But 15 dragon cards isn't bad but isn't the best. I just hope we get the good dragons from the japanese meta decks. And we get terrakion EX and rayquaza EX. And that shiny serperior! (can't wait for the samurott)

The description doesn't say that there'll be 15 dragon type cards, it says that there'll be 15 dragon type Pokemon - in which case it's just as likely that we could get both Garchomp lines, and only count that as 3/15 dragon type Pokemon, even though it is six cards.

Back