(1) Da Plan for Japan [6/25]

Third Impact!? Noooo! D: Shinji, don't do--- lakjdslakdal;kf;askljdas;kldja! (Also, yay for so many others liking the Third Impact reference.)

Anyway, before you have to resort to punching out Game Freak officials for news, if you see Ken Sugimori in the building, give him a hug for me. =D But seriously, no punching people. >:0

Hope your trip is enjoyable. It's fine if it doesn't produce anything news-related, it just has to be fun. :3

Sorry about your aunt dude.

Could you please take me with you, I'll pay for the whole trip jkjk

Watch out for Godzilla's, crazy Japanese people, Scams, Webmaster Poachers, Arceus looking for the Jewel of life, Giratina trying to eat you, the swine flu from pokabus. (etc.)

Take my word of advice on your trip: DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE!

Have fun in Japan

And tips for not dying in Japan:

1. If plane crashes jump out with a parachute
2. When Godzilla comes ask him to leave nicely
3. If Pokemon Pople chase you, play dead

So those are my tips, also srry for lose :( ... so make shure that you have fun in Japan!!!:D

LOL. I love the third paragraph. I hope you and your aunt doesn't die! Also, bring me a stuffed Pikachu or Amphy! JK. Have a great time and please post while your there!

Why does everyone put 'Magikarp Bait' as their thing under their username?

PikachewTofu said:
LOL. I love the third paragraph. I hope you and your aunt doesn't die! Also, bring me a stuffed Pikachu or Amphy! JK. Have a great time and please post while your there!

Why does everyone put 'Magikarp Bait' as their thing under their username?

It's a custom title for n00bs. It's there when you join.

WPM. That is very sad news. I hope she gets well soon. You need your rest. Try to make some up on the plane if you can. Sleep for 8 hours and use the last 4 hours to do your other things like work on news stories and if you have the right airline you might be able to get Wi-Fi to work on the site too.:)

Who's Shakepeare?

Okay I'm just being a jerk. Have fun in Japan, don't die, all that good stuff. Hope your aunt gets better. ):

Have fun in Japan, WPM. Make sure you go in depth into the movie details and that includes naming all voice actors, staff, etc because it is very important. Hopefully we'll get some new Gen. 5 info with this trip :)

And I'm sad to hear that about your aunt. I hope she gets better.

Also, you won't die. You'll pull one of those stunts from the movie 2012 and magically avoid hazards ;D

We're all rooting for ya, WPM! Live it up as much as you can in Japan for those of us that can't go....

Have fun! Give us any information you find! Hope Godzilla dosen't eat your plane. Not that I was planning anything. ;)

Man! I love how u write! How can i conatct u? Can I have ur email or something? (this to the page admin!)

abrapiro said:
Man! I love how u write! How can i conatct u? Can I have ur email or something? (this to the page admin!)

Click the PM option on a post he made or in his profile. Then send him a message.

I'm sorry to hear about all that's been going on. :( I hope you're able to get a nice relaxing trip in. :) You're pretty good at getting information, so I'm sure you'll have another successful trip in terms of new news.

You seriously know how to add a bit of humor in any post you make. I seriously lol'd (laugh out louded? that's not right) when I read your possible death scenarios. Had to google Third Impact.
Sorry to hear about your aunt; a family member having health problems is no laughing matter. But have a great time in Japan! I sure wish I could go there; maybe when I can afford it and am out of college. Any news you obtain i will happy to hear. Hopefully it is about the 5th gen games though.

JmeA468 said:
Please don't die x( I luff you! bcuzz your such an awesome reporter ~.~ well anyways how old are you?

If you click on his Profile, you'd see he's 21.

Anyway, have a nice safe flight to Japan, Jon. As I said before, I hope your Aunt will feel better. Any news you bring back would be great. Also, don't die lol. It would be interesting with Zack running all this though. :eek: Hope you have a nice time. :)

dmaster out.

Back