(1) 'CoroCoro' Leaking! [9/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohman177 said:
7. I'm going to be honest and sort of genwunnery when I say the cats don't look like pokemon. I LOVE THEM THOUGH. But just the design and the way it's drawn looks more like a thing from a cartoon. Idk. Although they have been changing their art style for this generation so I think it's normal.
I'm going to be Genwunntootreeforfaivyy and argue that they look nothing like any of the pokemon we have now, not even remotely similar to pokemon's style, Chespin Evo looks way better than these two but that might just be first impressions shock and I probably should see them in movement first, basically I'm ok with them, their design might even be fine if it weren't for that atrocious hiddeous coloring, I can learn to love design but terrible coloring can not be forgiven. ugh, so ugly especially with the yellow orange and aquamarine eyes, its like someone took their pedigree cats and covered them in toothpaste and replaced their eyes with citrus fruits..

Drohn said:
Too bad Pokémon Inc. didn't take this opportunity to give the Ice-type a boost. I believe it should be super effective against the Fighting-type since muscles are slower and weaker in cold. The risk of injuries also increase when you work out without warming up properly.
Well the problem is that people do work out in the cold and are just fine, not to mention the mentality here is if fighting is strong enough to bust rocks and steel then ice is a walk in the park, slower or not.

Another note:

First thought in my head when I heard that Team Flare is using money as a front for creating a perfect, beautiful world:

OBITO FROM NARUTO HAS SOMEHOW FOUND HIS WAY INTO POKEMON and created Akatsuki 2.0. That's why Team Flare's color is red lol.
Oh God this comment started out as a joke but then I realized...

AND Just like how the Akatsuki went around killing people to collect bounties, not knowing that their leader, Obito, was really planning on making a perfect world, the grunts could be going around collecting money and not knowing why. Only the leader and maybe his closest henchman know about the perfect world plan. WATCH IT BE BECAUSE HE LOST HIS FAVORITE POKEMON/BEST FRIEND OR SOMETHING AND NOW HE WANTS TO MAKE IT SO NOTHING LIKE THAT CAN HAPPEN AGAIN! I swear someone at Game Freak watches Naruto lol.

Honestly Chespin's evolution doesn't bother me as much as i thought it would at first look. He is based off of a chestnut so it seems fitting. One thing's for sure; He is the definite tank of the three.

Annihilator27 said:
My favorite pokemon getting a mega? *Man tear* I wonder if it can actually fly around now haha.

I doubt it considering the fact that he's lost what little wings he had lol.

Chespin's evolution is SO CUTE. It might just be my new favourite Pokémon. ;A;

SO. CUTE. AISsajdisajdfishfoafiuAFEWOIGFVJOVGALKDJFsjfsdkfjckdsmc ;;A;;

BCWD93 said:
Honestly Chespin's evolution doesn't bother me as much as i thought it would at first look. He is based off of a chestnut so it seems fitting. One thing's for sure; He is the definite tank of the three.

Honestly I don't see peoples problem with things like tepig and Chespin becoming fat, are they saying skinny would be so much better? just imagined emboar as a stick makes me laugh my butt off. Or how about Munchlax maintain the same width when evolving into snorlax, tis hilarious. otherwise I see no reason to complain about the design, unlike Fennekins evo besides the broom stick tail, its quite well designed and makes sense.

His head comes out of the hood slightly and it rap around his body, the triangle on his forehead becomes hat hair, and if you look futher it looks like that same hair cut his hood on the way down to his waste, and naturally the rest of his body grows the brown fur along with the weight to add defense, his ear begin to resemble his tail and point out like the spike on a chesnut, quite a good design compared to teerunaa which is just fennakin with its legs and arm removed and then replaced with Lucario's feet and Scraggies arms. That's just my observation.

Episode 22 of AoT, corocoro leaks, what next is gonna happen today?

Dislike all starter evos.

Chespin's is worst.
Fennekin's is next.
Froakie's is ok.

Also, anyone else notice that Fennekin's evo design looks female slanted, but most of them will be male anyway?

Another things to notice; All fire type starters thus far have been bipedal, though in some cases started on all fours, they all end up standing upright.

I LOVE the kitties (both the male and the female), I haven't fell head over heels in love for a cat Pokemon since Meowth. One (either the male or female, I haven't decided) will defiantly have a spot on my team <3

As for the others:
The fossil Pokemon are awesome! The poodle is neat. The starter evolutions are alright (I'm very pleased to see Froakie getting a cool evolution). The Megas (Mewtwo X and Garchomp) are meh but that could be that I'm not a huge fan of neither.

Ohman177 said:
Annihilator27 said:
My favorite pokemon getting a mega? *Man tear* I wonder if it can actually fly around now haha.

well really his body shape hasn't changed at all. all he did was gain a thicker jaw, more spikes, and he cut the tip of his "fans" sharpened them and colored them red. I Think its the simplest Mega evo so far.

Wow, so much hate this leak.

I do think Chespin's evo is pretty meh and I am disappointed. Although I haven't completely lost hope yet. C

I love Fennekin's evo. Best part, IT'S A PURE FIRE TYPE PEOPLE! That hasn't happened since Quilava! It does hint toward the final form being Fire/Psychic considering that it can learn Psycho Cut and it could evolve into a witch-ish thing or be associated with witchcraft. A+

Ok, now it's official. I have finalized Froakie as my Kalos starter for X! His evo is awesome! I love his slender build, it looks like he will be the fastest considering that and being able to learn Quick Attack. Thus continues my ongoing loyalty to Water-type starters. A+

Mega Mewtwo X is pretty cool looking. I love the fact that Mewtwo has 2 Mega forms. Psychic/Fighting and Steadfast...Gallade on steroids? Perhaps. A

Mega Garchomp is cool too. Looks pretty accurate to a fan depiction I saw on another thread recently. A

I like the T-Rex. The blue dinosaur looks cute, but it doesn't look like a fossil Pokemon imo. Looks more like a Lapras pre-evo.
Also, kudos on the Rock/Dragon and Rock/Ice typings! B+

The poodle that was leaked on Pokemon Direct is alright. You can customize its fur? Nice. :) B

Meowstick is cute, I don't see how it looks like a cat though. They look like bipedal Zorua that just came back from the same salon the poodle came from. Nice design though. A

Btw, has anyone noticed the different-colored Flabebe below the Rock/Ice type fossil?

ECHOxLegend said:
Ohman177 said:

well really his body shape hasn't changed at all. all he did was gain a thicker jaw, more spikes, and he cut the tip of his "fans" sharpened them and colored them red. I Think its the simplest Mega evo so far.

Except for Mega Kangaskhan

Also, Mega Garchomp's face bears a lot of resemblance to the Green Goblin from Spider-man

Ohman177 said:
2. On a serious note, you people wanted Fenniken to be psychic. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW YOU PLANNED ON THIS HAPPENING??? I mean really. Go ahead. Give me a logical explanation better than this amazing bipedal witch.

They don't need to be "in your face!" with it. Less is more. For instance, could you just imagine how hilariously ridiculous Girafarig would be if they made it bipedal and made it look like a witch-giraffe?

GamerXYZ said:
Ohman177 said:
2. On a serious note, you people wanted Fenniken to be psychic. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW YOU PLANNED ON THIS HAPPENING??? I mean really. Go ahead. Give me a logical explanation better than this amazing bipedal witch.

They don't need to be "in your face!" with it. Less is more. For instance, could you just imagine how hilariously ridiculous Girafarig would be if they made it bipedal and made it look like a witch-giraffe?

Except Fennekin doesn't have a second brain in it's tail that looks like a chainchomp.

BCWD93 said:
ECHOxLegend said:

Except for Mega Kangaskhan

And Mega Ampharos.

http://killtrail.com/2012/08/08/ice-harder-than-steel/

http://geography.about.com/od/physicalgeography/a/erosion.htm

http://www.recordholders.org/en/list/karate.html scroll down for ice records.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1483770

An iceberg tore right through the titanic. It is harder to break ice with your fists than it is to break brick. People make all kinds of misconceptions to justify these typings. Sure, if you compare an ice cube to a volcano, the volcano wins, but you also can't light a match very easily in a snow storm. Don't compare a small sample of one thing to a large sample of another. Weaknesses and resistances should be based on equal sample sizes, or in certain cases, folklore, mythology, etc.

halfrican said:
http://killtrail.com/2012/08/08/ice-harder-than-steel/

http://geography.about.com/od/physicalgeography/a/erosion.htm

An iceberg tore right through the titanic. It is harder to break ice with your fists than it is to break brick. People make all kinds of misconceptions to justify these typings. Sure, if you compare an ice cube to a volcano, the volcano wins, but you also can't light a match very easily in a snow storm. Don't compare a small sample of one thing to a large sample of another. Weaknesses and resistances should be based on equal sample sizes, or in certain cases, folklore, mythology, etc.

true, however Ice pokemon are not the size of icebergs and to be truthful many of their moves aren't pure ice, they are mostly snow or just really cold substances, sheer cold is just sub zero air. really If you can prove and icicle can puncture a thin plate of steel about 1 foot by 1 foot then I can accept that, but really we need to decide wether Ice types are going for the cold factor or the hard factor when battling steel types. right now the most believable thing I would say is that Ice type make steel so cold that they become brittle and there for easy to break with ice, however the only move I believe could do that is Sheer cold and that's insta-kill for everything anyway.

Wow this is probably the biggest set since the e-card sets. I remember one of those sets had around 180 cards. IRC I think it was the Expedition set that had that many cards. Sure a big set though.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back