(1) CoroCoro Leaking [8/7]

Keep in mind that Aerilate grants a 30% boost on top of the STAB bonus.

Mega Pinsir has priority which is nice, but has no way of boosting its Speed stat. Its typing is among the worst defensively and it is the most predictable sweeper in OU (SD/Return/QA are mandatory, the only variance is if you choose Close Combat or EQ for coverage).

Mega Salamence has Dragon Dance, 700 BST (probably), and has so many options between Fire Blast, EQ, Draco Meteor, Hyper Voice and Roost. At a guess, I'd say it gets a Speed boost, which is so huge for a DD user as it will now be faster than Scarf Garchomp and possibly Scarf Keldeo.

Its vanilla Intimidate is so great too. This is one of the things that make Gyarados and Mawile so easy to boost with.

I would literally bet money on the fact this thing will be banned lol

Drohn said:
Use rotation teams like I do. You can use all the Pokémon you'd like. :D I tend to switch them around and keep levels equal.

I already did it in XY, but rotating and training 17 pokemon is hard; worse if I end up adding more, like altaria.

One more Mega has yet to be leaked. Also does anyone know what Mega Salamence is attacking in that screenshot?

Lopunny gets naturally ripped pantyhose.
I swear GAMEFREAK intended her to be a fan service-y Pokemon or something from the beginning. But I'm not complaining. This is a really nice design and direction they took with her mega. Hopefully she's good.

Ohmygosh. Mega Altaria is love! It's so fluffy!! That's my mega! (Unless Walrein gets one. Please!)

And there you go Salamance. STRAIGHT TO UBERS.

Mega Mence looks ridiculous with those wings. Mega Altaria is alright. At least Mega Lopunny looks pretty cool. I hope it's good.

Drohn said:
Is Aerilate that great on Salamence? I thought it was OP on Pinsir mainly because it got a STAB Flying-type priority move in Quick Attack. Salamence's Double-Edge attack would now be a Flying-type and with that be the equivalent of Brave Bird. He gets STAB from it, but besides that I don't think it makes a huge difference. After one Moxie power-up a Normal-type Double-Edge would have the same power as a Flying-type Double-Edge with STAB. On top of that, Moxie boosts all of its other moves too. It would definitely be helpful against a bulky Venusaur, though.

Even though I'm not sure what the ability will be like on Salamence, I love the design.

Aerilate also gives a 30% boost to moves that become Flying type. This makes Double Edge 156 base power before STAB, even the safer option of Return is 132.6 base power before STAB. Not to mention that Mega Salamence will have a 700 base stat total and can benefit from Intimidate or Moxie before mega evolving. This is ridiculous. GG Fairies. And Bacon ninja'd me. That's what I get for taking forever to make a post.

RealSlim said:
Ampharos: Who stole my shampoo?
Mega Altaria: Don't look at me!

Mega Altaria stole my shampoo.
Are you sure?

bacon said:
Keep in mind that Aerilate grants a 30% boost on top of the STAB bonus.

Its vanilla Intimidate is so great too. This is one of the things that make Gyarados and Mawile so easy to boost with.

I would literally bet money on the fact this thing will be banned lol
I didn't know about the 30%. o_O It wouldn't surprise me if it got banned, though. Wasn't it up for discussion a long time already? Or was that gen 4? I don't keep track of tiers much. xD You're right. Intimidate and a boosted defence after mega evolving makes it perfect for switching in on a physical attacker to set up Dragon Dance.

professorlight said:
Drohn said:
Use rotation teams like I do. You can use all the Pokémon you'd like. :D I tend to switch them around and keep levels equal.
I already did it in XY, but rotating and training 17 pokemon is hard; worse if I end up adding more, like altaria.
I started rotating teams more in generation 5, since there were just too many Pokémon I liked available. Before that I also switched Pokémon around occasionally, but not as much. In generation 6 it was actually very easy with the XP share item, which I had on all the time. It was needed to keep my Pokémon from being on too low a level. It might make a return in ORAS too. It will make using all the Pokémon I like a lot easier that way!

King Xerneas said:
One more Mega has yet to be leaked. Also does anyone know what Mega Salamence is attacking in that screenshot?
I hope you're talking about Flygon. :p I need it!

Cinesra said:
Drohn said:
Is Aerilate that great on Salamence? I thought it was OP on Pinsir mainly because it got a STAB Flying-type priority move in Quick Attack. Salamence's Double-Edge attack would now be a Flying-type and with that be the equivalent of Brave Bird. He gets STAB from it, but besides that I don't think it makes a huge difference. After one Moxie power-up a Normal-type Double-Edge would have the same power as a Flying-type Double-Edge with STAB. On top of that, Moxie boosts all of its other moves too. It would definitely be helpful against a bulky Venusaur, though.

Even though I'm not sure what the ability will be like on Salamence, I love the design.

Aerilate also gives a 30% boost to moves that become Flying type. This makes Double Edge 156 base power before STAB, even the safer option of Return is 132.6 base power before STAB. Not to mention that Mega Salamence will have a 700 base stat total and can benefit from Intimidate or Moxie before mega evolving. This is ridiculous. GG Fairies. And Bacon ninja'd me. That's what I get for taking forever to make a post.
Yea, I didn't know the 30% part.

Cinesra said:
Aerilate also gives a 30% boost to moves that become Flying type. This makes Double Edge 156 base power before STAB, even the safer option of Return is 132.6 base power before STAB. Not to mention that Mega Salamence will have a 700 base stat total and can benefit from Intimidate or Moxie before mega evolving. This is ridiculous. GG Fairies.

GG Metagame. Also is it too early to start suspect testing Mega Salamence ;)? I mean this thing is already broken, even without knowing its stats.

King Xerneas said:
Is there some kind of confirmation that there's supposed to be four megas this month? Oh man I'd love to see one more!

Mega Salamence looks stupid! Seriously, when you make Mega Manectric look good you done did WORSE Gamefreak, you done f***ed up! That said, Aerilate is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good on it! HOLY Crap!

Mega Altaria is freaking amazing also! Doesn't look that different from regular Altaria but Fairy Typing AND Pixilate?! HOLY CRAP!

Mega Loppuny... DAFAQ IS THAT DOING HERE?! Why is gamefreak tainting my precious Gen III remakes I've been looking forward to for SO long with this gen iv crap?! T-T

Also, Metagrossite BETTER not be exclusive to the damn download like the Torchic Event in X and Y. If it is I'll probably actually flip a table. Easy to get shiny beldum? cool. shame it's going to be impossible to get it flawless unlike if you breed for one. it better not have any exclusive moves. =(

Also, oh serene Arceus, PLEASE do not tell me they went the gen iv route with contests! Again, why are they polluting these remakes with gen iv crap?! T-T

I'm still going to get Omega Ruby when they come out but almost everything they've been releasing for it PAST the reveal of the Mega Sceptile and Swampert has been kinda pissing me off. I hate the redesigns for almost EVERYONE, especially Team Aqua, which praise Arceus I'm not going to be seeing too much of playing Ruby, I'm just gonna have to deal with the sh*t stains that are the Team Magma redesigns which in their own way are as bad if not worse. -_-

*sigh* Sorry guys, I WAS looking forward to these remakes... Not so much anymore. =(

King Xerneas said:
Also does anyone know what Mega Salamence is attacking in that screenshot?

To me looks like Krokorok with a helmet. Or a Heliolisk. But not sure. Too much fire/attack.

I like how Altaria now actually resembles a cloud, but that tail is like an Articuno. Lopunny looks plain wacky, not liking even the mega. Salamence looks pretty awesome, but those head fins/horns are reminiscent of Rayquaza. More than likely, regardless, I won't use any of these on playthrough teams.

King Xerneas said:
GG Metagame. Also is it too early to start suspect testing Mega Salamence ;)? I mean this thing is already broken, even without knowing its stats.
Quickban please.

Watch Game Freak do something ridiculous and make Mega Salamence's stats 95/50/230/50/230/45

Hold up. That Lucia character is meant to introduce you to contests. Right? She has an Altaria. There is now a mega Altaria. Right?
That guy that introduces you to secret bases has a Flygon. . . MEGA FLYGON CONFIRMED?

Retro_on_theGo said:
King Xerneas said:
Is there some kind of confirmation that there's supposed to be four megas this month? Oh man I'd love to see one more!

The Megas are set up In a circle, and one portion of it, the portion under Altaria, hasn't been revealed for some reason.

Cinesra said:
King Xerneas said:
Quickban please.

Watch Game Freak do something ridiculous and make Mega Salamence's stats 95/50/230/50/230/45

I mean Mega Salamence does get a defense boost apparently.

So Bagon's dream was to fly, and now they made it so it does just that exclusively (at least temporarily), seemingly without even needing to flap its wings? Not sure, I'm too tired to attempt to make sense of this but I respect that they took the design somewhere other than the xXSUPER ULTIMATE BADASS ULTRA DRAGONXx I was expecting (as cool as that would be).

Lopunny is nice. My initial reaction was "Lopunny Fight Mode", with the now-"tied" hair and no-frills appearance, and that may just be what they're going for.

Altaria is now entirely cloud and I'm pretty okay with that.

I like them.

Competitively, Aerilate M-Mence kinda speaks for itself, nobody will use M-Gardevoir any more because M-Altaria outclasses it, and nobody will use Lopunny because Lopunny will probably still be mediocre. I dislike all of these prospects. :(

Mega Salamence is alright. Mega Altaria is... well, nevermind. Mega Lopunny is surprisingly nice.
Competitively speaking, I sure do hope Salamence gets a speed boost. It needs it badly. With higher Speed and possibly higher mixed stats, this thing will wreck face. Mega Altaria will probably be some sort of tank judging from all that fluff. Mega Lopunny will hopefully be faster as well, and Scrappy is a wonderful ability that allows for a completely unresisted STAB combo. Looking forward to it.

Contests use moves. This is all I needed to hear. HELL YES!

Mega Altaria didn't surprise me at all. It was predictable. I just hope its stats don't suck.

I'm wondering why we haven't seen any Gen 5 Megas yet. We've had a Gen 4 and a Gen 6 mega so far, and no Gen 5. It's weird.

King Xerneas said:
Retro_on_theGo said:

The Megas are set up In a circle, and one portion of it, the portion under Altaria, hasn't been revealed for some reason.

I hope you're right! :D Hope they save it for the morning though. It's 2:40 AM here! I'm trying to sleep! Lol

RiverShock said:
Contests use moves. This is all I needed to hear. HELL YES!

Mega Altaria didn't surprise me at all. It was predictable. I just hope its stats don't suck.

I'm wondering why we haven't seen any Gen 5 Megas yet. We've had a Gen 4 and a Gen 6 mega so far, and no Gen 5. It's weird.

I wouldn't really count Diancie since it's Mega was really for the movie.

Back