(1) 'CoroCoro' Announces New Pokemon Game... Next Month; Movie 14 Downloads [5/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDarkLucario said:
Nobody liked PBR.

Be careful when using blanket statements like that. :0 I loooooved PBR.

Anyway, I think a PBR-style game would fix a few things missing in Generation 5: the lack of certain items and berries. PBR's shop allowed players to purchase many rare (and many common) items and transfer them to their DS games. In Generation 5, where some items (like Soul Dew) and berries aren't available because of the Generation 4 transfer limitations, having the ability to transfer over items through a PBR-style game seems ideal.

Of course, they could probably do something similar with any kind of game they decide to come out with (or just do events, I guess), but I figured PBR deserved a mention because it had this feature before. (Or maybe they could have just allowed Berry and Item transfers from Generation 4 in the first place...)

^ To comment on SOUL DEW. It seems like in B/W soul dew is impossible to find. This only strenghten the fact that it will only be found on the remake of R/S/E (unless event ofcorse but I highly doubt).

@godzillia41
That would be another reason why Ruby and Sapphire needs to be remade. It would allow the Soul Dew to be available in 5th Generation. Soul Dew is for Latios and Latias, which are Pokemon from Hoenn. But that's getting back off topic.....I willbe happy with whatever they annouce. Hopefully, it will be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 4, Third Version to Black and White, Or The Ruby and Sapphire Remakes. The remakes probably won't be annouced until next year in 2012, Released in Japan in Fall 2012, then be released in the US in early 2013, To tie in with the 10th Anniversary of the originals. Plus they already said New Game, not New Games.

What if they announce a Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness sequel inwhich you can catch shadow Latios and Latias and then when you purify them you get the Soul Dew Item. I am starting to doubt if a remake is even going to come out as the only reason they would have to is to get more money. I guess they could also remake to so people can play it on DSs instead of GBA consoles and the early DSs

Luigi08 said:
I am starting to doubt if a remake is even going to come out as the only reason they would have to is to get more money.

Well the point was always to get more money anyway. Pokemon isn't free-to-play, it's part of GameFreak's revenue model.

I really hope it's an Emerald remake. If it is, I'm already starting to create a team.
Sceptile, Mighteyena, Wailord, and (possibly) Breloom.

I also kinda hope it's Grey Version. You know, the moves Freeze Shock and Ice Burn are new moves not known by ANY Pokemon... I think we're looking at Kyurem's "reshiram" form and "zekrom" form!

Since Japan is ahead of time, We should have news on the new game by Friday. Maybe even Thursday. Since someone that works for Dengeki will probably have gotten an early copy of the magazine.

Somethign tells me that after the news of the new game, alot of people will be disapointed because most of us here is expecting a remake of R/E/S or 3rd edition of B/W or even a PBR type of game for WII.

I played both the rangers and mystery dungion and let me tell you i lost my taste on those 2 games after 5min but I guess thats personal choice.

Pleeeasseee be PMD...

WHY!!!!! WHY!!!! WHY MUST YOU MAKE US WAIT?!?! okay...calm yourself, AUSA...calm...

This is really annoying. Now we have to wait till next month?! I really hope it's a new PMD though.

We also need a R/S/E remake, it'd make my day if they announced that.

teeboy23 said:
Plus they already said New Game, not New Games.

I would just like to point out that Japanese doesn't function the same way English does. Pluralized nouns don't exist in most cases. Whether most words are plural or not depends on what's around them.

For example, neko is both cat AND cats, because it doesn't specify. In order for it to be specific, they have to put a modifying word in front of it, like one or two. Then it's specific, and you know exactly how many there are. So if you say "Neko ga mita" It could mean "I saw a cat" or "I saw hundreds of cats" because it's not specific. "Sanbiki neko ga mita" IS specific. I saw three, that's it.

That being said, I don't know exactly how it's worded because I haven't found a full-page scan. :p

tl;dr: Could be two, could be one. We don't know.

(PS, My vote goes for either the next PMD or a Colo/XD continuation.)

That other magazine lied! There is no mention of this new game, apparently, so we must now wait until CoroCoro or E3 before we find out about it.

Grrrrr!! :smashcomp

Well there's no game news..... Now, and E3 reveal is looking kinda likely.... Nintendo's E3 conference is on June 7th 2011, Which is just in a couple of weeks.....The CoroCoro is due out in Japan on June 15th 2011, but can leak any where from the 10th to the 14th.... But whatever the game is, should be revealed by an official website around June 10th since they reveal the game, then CoroCoro comes in with the first information.... so we still don't have that long after all.....

Just Pokemon Battrio..(and an episode title for Best Wishes)....Which some people are saying that that's the new game the Magazine was talking about.....But there's still CoroCoro....They said that they would be revealing a new game next month.....And I don't think they were talking about Battrio, since they would have revealed it this month like Dengeki did.....There's still a chance.....Also at E3, we got the Wii successor to look forward to and whether that Typing game will be released in North America...

RE: (1) 'CoroCoro' Announces New Pokemon Game... Next Month; Movie 14

I think we misunderstood? This new Pokemon Game was Pokemon Battrio...Why would they lie to us, cause the magazine is out, and it just shows the Pokemon Battrio game.

RE: (1) 'CoroCoro' Announces New Pokemon Game... Next Month; Movie 14

Shining Dragon said:
I think we misunderstood? This new Pokemon Game was Pokemon Battrio...Why would they lie to us, cause the magazine is out, and it just shows the Pokemon Battrio game.

To PROMOTE their MAGAZINE. They though HEY pokemon Battrio can be called as a game so why not announce a new game is comming out ... it's all marketing and promoting buddy!

...but Pokémon Battrio is a game... and of course it is used to promote the magazine. GameInformer did the same thing for Mass Effect 3 not long ago.

Hopefully the game is important if its just another ranger or mystery dungeon i would be mad they waited for e3 or after to announce real informtion -.-

Reshiram:Zekrom said:
Hopefully the game is important if its just another ranger or mystery dungeon i would be mad they waited for e3 or after to announce real informtion -.-

I hope you are right, but I am dreading a Pokemon Snap remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back