(1) 'Collection X' and 'Collection Y' Leaking, Scans and Translations! [12/11]

I saw one of those somewhere. According to Bulbapedia, there's a lot of them.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/XY-P_Promotional_cards_%28TCG%29

I'm not sure. I don't think AmiAmi includes the promos. I've also ordered on AmiAmi (this is my first time).
I'd love to have that Garchomp EX though ^^

I hope they do though lol, I ordered my box yesterday on AmiAmi. The shipping fee hasn't even been calculated yet lol, waiting for them to send an email about it then im all set.

Hate to bump, but I've noticed something. It appears that the term "Defending Pokémon" has been replaced with "your opponent's Active Pokémon". I also noticed this on the English card previews, especially on Skarmory EX. Has anyone else noticed this? Excuse me if it's been announced/noticed before.

On another note, it seems that while the Mega Evolutions have finally broken the 200 HP "barrier," they aren't as good as the non-mega EXs, relatively. I mean, 120 damage? Lame. Granted, Venusaur's Poisons and Paralyzes, and Blastoise's does 30 damage to 2 Benched, but...

I do however like that Vivillon's Colorful Wind attack is like Ho-Oh EX's Rainbow Burn but amped up a little.

The Rainbow Energy seems to confirm that Dragon Energy will not be released with XY, also.

Full Arts look epic, as always. I just can't believe they did Emolga as an EX, of all things.

Yep, it's been noticed. Since the DP era they've been moving closer and closer to Japan's card wording.

A couple of other things to note.

-none of the grass pokemon in the set resist water.
-all of the water pokemon are weak to grass
-metal resistance on lightning pokemon are back.
-there are no Dragon type pokemon in this set
-there are no ace specs either (have we seen the last of them?)

pokedan24 said:
A couple of other things to note.

-none of the grass pokemon in the set resist water.
-all of the water pokemon are weak to grass
-metal resistance on lightning pokemon are back.
-there are no Dragon type pokemon in this set
-there are no ace specs either (have we seen the last of them?)
And now ghost resist to fighting

With Water having grass weakness while Rock and Ground also weak to grass.. Grass is becoming more dominant.. Does this meant only Fire will weak to Water while only Flying gonna weak to lightning

Back