(1) Closer Look at Golden Light and Hidden Pokemon [12/5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire Pokémon Master said:
CynthiaFan101 said:
I hope the mystery Pokemon is a new one, not a form of an old one.

When does this movie air?

I know what you mean :p it's really annoying that they are ripping off pokemon by adding new formes....

I thought that the Rotom formes where a bit Over the top.
Giratina Origin Forme= Big flying ugly worm.
Shaymin Sky Form= This is probably the only forme I like...

What?! Origin Forme owns!

Ah, poor Shaymin in the top.

Anyway, if there was actually a Pikachu Forme, did you have any idea how much of a commotion it would make?

It looks like Giratina (original forme) to me. Maybe it's changing to its other forme?

I don't think it'll be a Giratina-breed. I'm not sure what it is, but I think it's also part Dark-type (besides Electric).
Also ARCEUS *insert huge yay*

I think it's stupid that people say that it MUST be Arceus...

FireMeowth said:
You shouldn't really rule out the possibilities.
It might be
- our 5th Gen. friend.
- TR's Meowth in disguise (lol)
- something random.

It's not been proved that it's Arceus, so for now, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE~
:3

._.

After reading all this, i went back to the home page to look at the pictures and I noticed something. Look at the three pictures of the clue that Arceus is in the 12th movie. Look at the second/middle one very closely. You can see the light is a shape of something....

You're right. This is obviously intended to appear as the Alpha Pokemon Arceus, but to be honest, it can be anything.

Why can't the tears of 10,000,000 Pokemon stop the 3 Dragons from fighting? They must really destroy the world to have Arceus come down from the Spear Pillar to stop these giants.

It's obviously Rotoms Toilet forme. Or, more likely, an entirely new 5th Gen pokemon, not a pre-vo. I looked at all the current electric pokemon, and nothing seems to bear any resemblance to it.

Mach said:
It's obviously Rotoms Toilet forme. Or, more likely, an entirely new 5th Gen pokemon, not a pre-vo. I looked at all the current electric pokemon, and nothing seems to bear any resemblance to it.

x'D Rotom Toilet Forme! Ghost/Poison? Gunk Shot? Sludge Bomb? Ewww!

On second thought, it can't be Rotom's Toilet Forme. Toilets don't run on electricity, so the poor thing would starve.

Mach said:
On second thought, it can't be Rotom's Toilet Forme. Toilets don't run on electricity, so the poor thing would starve.

That's true.

But if it really was a Rotom Forme, especially one as odd as a toilet, that'd be awfully strange for the film in general.

Well, only seven more days will tell! (Barring a possible leak.)

I'm guessing that this pokemon is indeed related to pikachu, I believe that it's a pokemon that evolves from pichu, but in a different way than pikachu. The ear looks just like an alternate pikachu-like ear. Also, this has happened in the past, for example how gloom can evolve two different ways. Plus in the new video, pikachu looks very connected to this pokemon

There has been a PikaClone in all the generations... (Pichu being G2 PikaClone)
Why would Gen5 be an exception?
After all, it was dancing with PIKACHU..

I just realized!!!
Can Rotom take over PIKACHU????
I sereously dought it....
Maybe he could control the Internet or a machine or...
Something that happens to greatly resemble Arceus!!!
I think the new ???pokemon is an electric mew/celebi/jirachi pokemon...
Is it manaphy or shaymin for D/P/pL??
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back