(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

[IX] said:

What is this exactly ?

Well I don't for sure know what this "Mastery Document" will be, but during D/P's it revealed 10 Pokemon, as well as tons of pictures and attacks. But considering that the last two issues of CoroCoro revealed much more than the September 2006 Issue, this Mastery Document will probably have loads of more information.

Panthera said:
Well I don't for sure know what this "Mastery Document" will be, but during D/P's it revealed 10 Pokemon, as well as tons of pictures and attacks. But considering that the last two issues of CoroCoro revealed much more than the September 2006 Issue, this Mastery Document will probably have loads of more information.

Ok, thank you. :)

Honestly, I don't think they would show us 7 pokemon a month, say we'll get a massive batch of pokemon next month, then only show us 7 pokemon.

That sounds a little... Yeah.

I'd expect something between 20 and 30, probably closer to 20.

I actually like munnas evo its just a shame that its just become another gimmick pokemon like chatot and plusle and minun :( also i think that they kinda wrecked the goth and the blob with giving them both psychic type i was hoping that the blob was going to be grass/ghost or something. However I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE kibago the larvitar one its soooooo gonna be on my team

JonnyXxgorexX said:
i Hope munna has one for evo with good stats and moves

Same, one where she evolves into a giant pink elephant with amazing physical attk =)

what's a master document and what can we expect from it?

was there anything like this before the DP release?

achernar said:

I explained everything on the page before this, so instead of repeating it, just go back one.

I'm happy. Gochi is in Pokémon Black <3 I was hoping she was, with all the black coloration and because of Reshiram:) Gochi remains to be my favorite Pokemon of all, even if there's more to come, and even if she evolves or has a pre-evolution. Why? Well, she's gothic. I'm not gothic but I fit pretty close, since I am "scene" or "emo".

Sorry if I got a little outa topic. I just wanted to express myself with the update(;

Tsutaja moves:

tsutaajamovesfinal.jpg

Possibly poison as Tsutaaja's evolved form 2nd type?

achernar said:

Ill answer this for the 3rd time :D

The mastery document is basicly the issue of CoroCoro where they show us a batch of new pokemon from the new generation and tons of new news. DP got about 10 new pokemon for their mastery document. But like others have said, we might be getting a ton of pokemon this generation. so expect more imo.

Well anyway (After 2 days of no talk) I guess we will have to wait for mastery document to be sure of what it contains this time around.

Man! I think this "N" guy is really showing a lot of guts! Challenging trainers just for split them with their Pokemon. But I like him. Does anyone know when will the Gym Leaders details come?:)

willdrake said:
Tsutaja moves:

tsutaajamovesfinal.jpg

Gosh! I've never thought a Tsutaaja have learn those wicked Moves already. Cool!:D

ブラック said:
Man! I think this "N" guy is really showing a lot of guts! Challenging trainers just for split them with their Pokemon. But I like him. Does anyone know when will the Gym Leaders details come?:)

Gosh! I've never thought a Tsutaaja have learn those wicked Moves already. Cool!:D

Thats cause hes elevated to a higher lvl,they just diddnt evolve him so we wont know his evolutions. Im pretty sure a tsutaaja wont learn leaf storm at an early stage

Why are people so uppity about Version Exclusives?
I've bought both versions of the games since RSE, and I thought all fans would...

Back