(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

Aah I'm sick of people saying reshirman is iris and zekrom is n, just no. People are not really pokemon i know you think it might happen and their is a 12% chance they will be but i highly doubt it. Don't make this into another Drowzee=muuna.

I'm glad that Gamefreak is finally making major differences in the different versions of its games. Before it was just a dozen Pokemon and (in HG/SS) the order in which you catch them. Now there are different areas as well as different Pokemon. Also, so far nothing that is really fun and popular has been eliminated in B&W. Finally you get it Gamefreak! You don't have to take something out to put something new in! I hope there are more differences that will be revealed soon.

Dizzard said:
Cheren has that accusing finger going on....

Cheren: You took my hat!!
You: *holds hat* This is my hat!
Cheren: I want it now!! Rarrrgh!! *rips clothes off*

On to more serious things though, this game is showing similarities plot wise to Pokemon RSE right.

So what if there are two teams in this game too? Team Plasma is the technology team and there's another team that loves nature. Then N is in between the two on sorta neutral ground.

It would be cool if that was your first battle, in your room, and it gets all messed up lol.

I seriously doubt N is a Pokémon. He seems like some sort of revolutionary that thinks his motives are just. Maybe they are. But just because he wants to separate Pokémon and people doesn't mean he is one. Everything else about the game is great.

Don't know what to think about the master document coming up. I'm excited but at the same time I hope they don't show too many pokemon, I like raising pokemon and discovering what their evolutions look like, not going in with a preconceived notion of all the pokemon. Just makes my experience better when I finally play the game. So I probly won't look at the doc. XD

wafiazizul said:
i think Makomo is Munna~ She got a flower pattern clip like Munna on her head~ :D

Therefore, Morty and Fantina are obviously Drifblim, and Koudai is a Garchomp. Et cetera. 9.9

Zekrom2010 said:
N is trying to separate humans form pokémons probably zekrom controls humans because its like a robot and humans create technology and reshiram rule the pokémons.
If N wish came true our world is the humans and mystery dungeon world for the pokémons!

I think he's actually Zekrom. To me, He's like another Mewtwo,& I think He want to cause war between Pokemon & humans,because I think Team Plasma created Zekrom to capture Reshiram(like Team Rocket did w/ Mewtwo),but failed & they decides to shut Zekrom down. But he escaped. He disguised as N & so he's planning to plot his revenge against humans what Team Plasma did to him.

I believes Reshiram's the one don't want to start a war between Pokemons & humans,& She want Humans & Pokemon to live together w/ peace & happiness. It looks like Reshiram's a Peacemaker. I think a war isn't Reshiram's thing. I also think Iris's created for Reshiram's human form for Best Wishes. I think when they did N as Human form of Zekrom,so they finally decided a human form of Reshiram in anime series also.

tweety210 said:
This is going to be one confusing animé season. The version exclusives will really change some aspects of the animé.

The anime's new story plot kinda reminded me of FF7.:p

"N" as Zoroark? That's an even worse speculation. "N" probably doesn't represent any pokémon if he wants to make the world black and white.

Did we get a mastery document kind of thing for Diamond and Pearl? If so what was all revealed on it?

What is this about a master sheet or something that will reveal all of the Gen 5 Pokemon??? When will it be released? Buy whom? And How accurate is this information?

Excited!

orkoni1 said:
What is this about a master sheet or something that will reveal all of the Gen 5 Pokemon??? When will it be released? Buy whom? And How accurate is this information?

Excited!

Next month CoroCoro is said to have a Mastery Document on Black and White. Meaning it will feature a massive batch of new pokemon and new information for the upcoming games, And it will be released August 11th but should leak before then, hopefully a few days b4 its official release. And its very accurate.

Blizzz said:
Next month CoroCoro is said to have a Mastery Document on Black and White. Meaning it will feature a massive batch of new pokemon and new information for the upcoming games, And it will be released August 11th but should leak before then, hopefully a few days b4 its official release. And its very accurate.

OMGOMGOMG, this is awesome news, and it will happen just before my b-day, yay!

orkoni1 said:
OMGOMGOMG, this is awesome news, and it will happen just before my b-day, yay!

No Problem :), were all pretty excited. Hopefully they dont release ALL the new pokemon. I kinda wanna be surprised a tiny bit while playing Black on September 20th =). Why do they have to release the games on saturdays then make us wait 2 days for mail >.>

Blizzz said:
No Problem :), were all pretty excited. Hopefully they don't release ALL the new pokemon. I kinda wanna be surprised a tiny bit while playing Black on September 20th =). Why do they have to release the games on saturdays then make us wait 2 days for mail >.>
Completly agree I hope they just show 10-15 new pokemon maybe even a new legendary :p

Empoleon#1 said:
All this talk about humans being pokemon remembers me of an article i read in 2008(when i was really worried a bout the future of pokemon) and something in particular came to my mind, it said that pokemon may transform into pokemon it is a really interesting coincidence but it is unlikely that pokemon will turn to be pokemon, And concerning a bout that article is obviously fake because it said about a Giratwo(like mewtwo) and that it wanted to kill( i am not using a different word) Giratina and usually pokemon from other generations are not part of the main storyline at least not previous to the national pokedex

What about Lugia with Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres? What about Regigigas with Regice, Regirock, and Registeel? The latter 4 were post-national pokedex, but Lugia was connected to the birds, however not in the storyline of the games. It's official that Lugia is the overseer of them, isn't it?

tweety210 said:
"N" as Zoroark? That's an even worse speculation. "N" probably doesn't represent any pokémon if he wants to make the world black and white.

It's a horrible theory. It's not like Zoroark is already known to have an ability where it can obviously disguise itself as something else. I mean, it's just not possible. Zoroark hidden as something else... Come on! It obviously is a pokemon, and it obviously looks the way it does! How could it appear to be something else. That doesn't make a lick of sense.

Back