(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

Master Document? I may pass on seeing the whole thing. Maybe I'll just look at the basic stages on another site and hear of their evolutionary methods... makes it all the more awesome to see (the Pokemon Yellow game guide ruined it for me when I saw how Magikarp evolves into Gyarados. Very unexciting when I saw it happen. :( )

As I predicted, it is confirmed that Rankurusu is White's exclusive and Gochiruzeru is Black's exclusive.

Also the official website has some clear screenshots.

Looky here... Who is this woman? And can anyone say evil team?
http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/series/bw/?a001=flash#/system/system01-01.html

That woman/man is the one that can swap the Japanese text between formats. And I agree, there is something very grunt-like about the guy behind the counter and blocking the elevator.

Yeah,the clear scans are awesome(on the jp website)I never knew Makomo's hair was long.Can someone translate them,especially about N?

And now an awesome rankurusu and a beautiful environment are in white but i don't like kekrom and Gochiruzeru an good Pokemon and a crud environment are in Pokemon black which has the awesome reshiram. Ahh, my head hurts with the decisions.

Im so confused,I might just get both!!But Black City is so cool looking!It looks so dark!But White Forest looks so awesome too!I want both!
And gochirezu and rankurusu look so cool too(or however you spell them)

Stephen said:
As I predicted, it is confirmed that Rankurusu is White's exclusive and Gochiruzeru is Black's exclusive.

the woman just a normal old woman~ she said "it is interesting to talk to many people up here"..this page just says about we can set word whether in hiragana or kanji~ just in japanese version~ the one who at the elevator andreception might be the evil team~:D

wafiazizul said:
his eyes are hiding behind the fur~like piloswine i think~:p

Or, its eyes are just lines. =P

I'm still slightly disturbed, Heart Stamp... it's stamping you with its nose? xD

I'm ALSO disturbed by people referring to Zekrom as crap and Reshiram as awesome. <_< There are some really confused people around. {F} :D

Stephen said:

What !?!? The page is all black and it doesnt shows nothing.

Just so all of you know, the D/P Mastery Document that was released in August of 2006, did not showcase every Pokemon of Generation IV. It showed 10 new Pokemon, 4 of which I think we already knew about. Now I'm not saying we're definitely getting 10 Pokemon this time around, it could be 7 (which is still a lot) or it could be 15. But we definitely are not going to know every Isshu Pokemon before release, we probably won't even know half of them.

Also I really do think Isshu will surpass even Generation 1 in the number of Pokemon, I'm expecting around 175 :D

So far it still looks awesome, except for the Musharna part. Cmon I can't believe you made the fandom go crazy about Munna being referenced in the Gen 1 games and gathering so much interest out of it, and now you make its evolution a gimmick. Pls, give Musharna some decent stats. PLEASE.

Wargle for the win! And Minezumi looks soooo cute lol. LOL at kibago, it's so larvitar-dino like. But I don't really know what greenblob's based on, looks a little too abstract for a pokemon.

And YAY all 3 starters're going to be taken. 2 rivals, finally.

And I'm betting that "N" will somehow be the boss of the criminal organisation in Isshu. I have a feeling.

BTW the 3D looks enhanced compared to DPPtHGSS, but there's something odd about the sprites. As you can see the 3D buildings do bend towards one side as the player walks in the other. However, given that the whole game should be 3D based, the sprites do not follow the physics.

As in when the angling of the buildings change, the sprites forever stay in their 90-degrees-from-the-ground position. Looks terribly odd for a sprite to stay totally straight while standing besides buildings which are 3d and bend to their sides depending on the camera angles. By right they should bend like \ \ or / / but the sprites (left) just continue to be | \ or | /. Odd 3D perspective. Something to perfect.

Other than that I think I'm going to play both games this time round.

And yup originally I thought of the 3-v-3 battles as some sort of mindless rampage and whacking between 6 pokemon. but after seeing the formation system and its complexity, i'm a little more assured of its effectiveness in making the game better. and this 3-v-3 better dont be underused like when double battles were first featured in RS.

[IX] said:

What is this exactly ?

Its the CoroCoro issue right before a new game comes out that tells you about a batch of new pokemon, we got like 10 for DP. And who knows how many is expected this year. It also provides new info into the games.

Back