(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

valriefaery said:
They haven't shown more eeveevolutions in b/w,& they haven't shown three starters' final evos either. Probably they will. I think they're saying another eeveevolutions from previous games.

I think Someone made a big error in CoroCoro Magzine. I think they're referring Black have White Forest,because Reshiram & White has Black City,because Zekrom. It does make sense. But The Black City in Reshiram's game w/ sci fi theme,It's so stupid. Reshiram's more like nature (like Mew, cat trio from G/S). But Sci Fi theme,that's Zekrom's in field, not Reshiram, Zekrom's look like a Decepticon from the movie,Transformers.

Do u think N's actually Zekrom? Look at the picture closer http://pokebeach.com/2010/06/black-and-white-release-date-revealed-on-pokemon-sunday-2
Is it look he turning like Zekrom?
if you look closely at the pic of N and the pic of the evil looking dude, you can tell they are completly different people. N has dark blue eyes or something along that line and the evil dude has red eyes. and shorter hair. but maybe im wrong.

honestly m favorite of the so far revealed pokemon is the cell pokemon and the crocadile. :] i hope they have the cell pokemon in white version. but like i said yesterday,if they dont i allways have both my friend whos getting black and an ar. :p[/align]

N is trying to separate humans form pokémons probably zekrom controls humans because its like a robot and humans create technology and reshiram rule the pokémons.
If N wish came true our world is the humans and mystery dungeon world for the pokémons!!!

Stephen said:
People seriously need to stop saying humans are pokemon. >:[

I know, right? It's obnoxious.

Anyway, now I'm curious as to what that Master Document is gonna be. xD

i know right? so what if latios and latias did it? people will never turn into pokemon in the games. maybe in the anime but never in the games.

idk if this has already been said but if u look at the picture with munna and its evo in it u can see the player and belle with there pokemon out, maybe they are walking with them?

:p Death Bringer I think your forgetting about Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. If you mean the original series then yes, people probably wouldn't turn into Pokémon, GameFreak wouldn't go that far. (Pokémon capturing Pokémon...)

Death Bringer said:
if you look closely at the pic of N and the pic of the evil looking dude, you can tell they are completly different people. N has dark blue eyes or something along that line and the evil dude has red eyes. and shorter hair. but maybe im wrong.

you might be. To me, It looks like N's turning into Zekrom.

Death Bringer said:
i know right? so what if latios and latias did it? people will never turn into pokemon in the games. maybe in the anime but never in the games.

You forgot that in the beginning of the Zoroa event it's portraying itself as a human. :p

But I do agree that (most likely) no main character will ever be a Pokemon disguised as a human.

tweety210 said:
:p Death Bringer I think your forgetting about Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. If you mean the original series then yes, people probably wouldn't turn into Pokémon, GameFreak wouldn't go that far. (Pokémon capturing Pokémon...)
i was talking about the series. :p and i have played mystery dungeon which was actually pretty fun.

This is going to be one confusing animé season. The version exclusives will really change some aspects of the animé.

how so? the version exclusives for the other games never effected the anime, so how should these exclusives effect the newer episodes?

also this is off topic but man i wish i could find a legit ar code for the ash's pikachu event and the three shiny beasts that works!!! DX

Death Bringer said:
how so? the version exclusives for the other games never effected the anime, so how should these exclusives effect the newer episodes?
Maybe because there is a whole lot more than just exclusive pokemon in BW?
Other times it's just been the pokemon but this time it's differences in actuall places etc, not only does it make it difficult for the anime it also makes it difficult for the 3rd game in the series.

ooooohhh ok i see what your saying. but most likely in the anime they'll put both places into the anime and probably the third game, or for the third game they might just make a completly new place.

All this talk about humans being pokemon remembers me of an article i read in 2008(when i was really worried a bout the future of pokemon) and something in particular came to my mind, it said that pokemon may transform into pokemon it is a really interesting coincidence but it is unlikely that pokemon will turn to be pokemon, And concerning a bout that article is obviously fake because it said about a Giratwo(like mewtwo) and that it wanted to kill( i am not using a different word) Giratina and usually pokemon from other generations are not part of the main storyline at least not previous to the national pokedex

Back