(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

Fighting/Dragon? Hmm...intresting. Im still in hope for an Ice/Dragon, although i know Ononokusu isnt one.

ShayminSky said:
Maybe we'll get a Ground/Dragon, to balance Reshiram/Zekrom

Maybe for the 3rd dragon of Isshu. IE: Giratina, Rayquaza etc

Also Happy 100th post myself! yey.

Thank You CoroCoro magazine for putting to rest that Munna is the pre-evo of Hypno.

i was thinking that ononokuso might be Dragon/Steel because of the obviously metallic "armor"

Yes, now all those drowzee pre evo people can lay off. We all pretty much dislike drowzee and his evo anyway, right? Munna stands alone! And no he isnt an alternate evo either for those people who think theres still a slim chance.

yes corocoro you are awsome for doing this and btw blizz congratz we shall all have cake and ice cream on the moon with a flying cow named john oh and ice dragon great typing it would be nice to see a grass fire or a steal ground, water grass, electric rock, so on and so on and so on guys what do you think about route 1 making a comback?

Gawd. Munna is too epic for Drowzee, thanks to Musharna. I don't think Musharna is purely gimmick though. I see potential in it...

Goldtyphlosion101 said:
yes corocoro you are awsome for doing this and btw blizz congratz we shall all have cake and ice cream on the moon with a flying cow named john oh and ice dragon great typing it would be nice to see a grass fire or a steal ground, water grass, electric rock, so on and so on and so on guys what do you think about route 1 making a comback?

now thats an epic run-on sentence lol

Same here, i actually like Munna and Musharna. Even if it is a gimmick pokemon. Ill be fine training one for my team.

EDIT: Also with the route 1 thing, this proably means they want to seperate regions 1 - 4 from Isshu. So if they really are starting over, does this mean Gen 6 will come into play to finish off the routes?

ShayminSky said:
I think they are, especially with that thing coming out of Kibago's mouth, then just look at Ononokusu. They look a lot alike. Hello Psuedo! I don'r teally know, good question.

whats a psuedo? can someone tell me lol

ShayminSky said:
Maybe we'll get a Ground/Dragon, to balance Reshiram/Zekrom

We've got 2 already. They're called Flygon and the ever-so-broken Garchomp.

Personally, I'm thinking Rock/Dragon. Maybe Steel like Dialga...

Still waiting on the Jynx Evo. I highly doubt it's gonna be the goth pokemon (they'd have probably said so if she was). We've got like 70 or more so to go though, assuming they made at least 100 new ones like they do every new generation. (Count 'em, only 31 have been revealed so far, counting the Water and Grass Starter Evos on the Leaked Character Sheet)

EDIT: Also wondering what TPC will do for the Ruby/Sapphire remakes, if and when.

EDIT2: Who wants to bet that 3 on 3 is gonna be the format for this coming year's VCG? That sounds like it's gonna be SO much fun. I wish they would do a whole bunch more with the VGCs... I mean, we KNOW people are buying these games. You'd think we'd get more tournaments like they do for the TCG. Honestly, the VCGs need WAY more love than they got this year! (I had to travel ALL THE WAY TO ARIZONA to get to MY nearest one, you can imagine how disappointing losing there would be... Honestly, why couldn't they have had one in LA or SAN DIEGO WHICH I KNOW THEY HAD FOR PLATINUM LAST YEAR?!) I think I'm gonna like 3 on 3... I'm guessing stuff like Rock Slide, Earthquake, Explosion, ect. will only hit all (opposing) pokemon if used from the middle guy.

blastoise91 said:
whats a psuedo? can someone tell me lol

psuedo legendaries are usually the last "regular" pokemon in that regions pokedex and are most often unobtainable until late into the game. they are usually dragon, but i dont think they HAVE to be.

The region seems much better especially since it's not based on japan, how it's based on nowhere...
It's much better with a creative place made, like no place ever had bridges or trains...
This game is gonna be epic, 3 mature people starting a journey and coming across major attractions, no more 10 year old getting their hands on a Dialga via a pokeball...:)

FireGrey said:
The region seems much better especially since it's not based on japan, how it's based on nowhere...
It's much better with a creative place made, like no place ever had bridges or trains...
This game is gonna be epic, 3 mature people starting a journey and coming across major attractions, no more 10 year old getting their hands on a Dialga via a pokeball...:)

Who says it's not based on Japan?

people like to speculate that its not for some reason. idk why. Apparently these racist people dont think they have trains or bridges in japan.

So it doesn't have to based off japan with the way it's structured from a birds-eye-view, even though the others had. The places in it could be based off of it but i doubt it will be based off another place other than japan.

Playerking95 said:
So it doesn't have to based off japan with the way it's structured from a birds-eye-view, even though the others had. The places in it could be based off of it but i doubt it will be based off another place other than japan.

I'm not sure where, but it was said quite a long time ago that Isshu is "very far away"
Also, I doubt the map we have now is the full map. Three of the four sides are open land to other regions? Boring.

im pretty sure it was one of the fake leaks that said that. also im pretty sure that in a thread elsewhere they figured out where in japan it was supposed to be. based on the one big harbor city and the bridges and such. dont recall where. but they had a picture of japan where they had circled it and everything and it looked pretty exact. to the west of johto and up a little i think, on the other side of the island.

Back