(1) 'Clash at the Summit' Officially Announced, New Movie Promos [6/17]

Nice. It has 500 HP. Is that a jumbo card, or just plain not playable?

No translations on the movie cards' attack effects?

They look cool and the artwork of Palkia and Dialgia LEGEND looks like on on the Beach .I really like the Machamp prime>And the other one has 500 hp o_O

kewl.

I want a machamp prime BAD.

and sudden deletes kinda nice.

and can abuse DCE

I also love this art

http://pokebeach.com/news/0610/clash-at-the-summit-1280.jpg

hopefully it will at least be on our booster boxes

ALSO I think celebi prime as a tech in leafeon X/shaymin decks as well as tangrowth decks (cuz people run those and thats not a terrible Idea anyways, shuddap)

FIIIINNNNALLLLY, its like June 18th, 2 weeks before the release and they FINNNNNALLY release info about the new cards. I have been checking every other hour for the last month for this. But its so worth it, the cards are looking they way they used to, I mean with HGSS and Unleashed things were looking kind of weird nothing tooo tangible nothing too classic. But these are some classsssic cards. I just wanted something that messes around with the game, like Sp's did. Lost Link definitely did that, but it seemed bittersweet cuz its a miniset. Unleashed and HGSS seemed like it was just too dry and pure attack, the most experimental it seemed to be was Weaviles pokepower with looking at your opponents hand and taking a card. HOW DOES RAQUAYZA AND DEOXYS's POKEPOWER MAKE ANNNY SENSE. THESE NEW CARDS LOOK CRAAAAAAAAAAZY. PALKIA AND DIALGA LOOK SOOOOO COOL AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE'S (EXCEPT MACHAMP'S ATTACKS) ARE SOOOOOOO AWESOME. 2 MORE PRIZE CARDS!!! THAT SEEMS CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!

That Deoxys/Rayquaza Legend looks pretty interesting!
The Machamp Prime, I thought it would be better, but the artwork is great!
The Dialga/Palkia looks really good! I want to make a deck included with that!

i'm confused. front pages says we're getting DPL, but i thought we were getting rayquaza/deoxy and groundon/kyrougre? (in undaunted i mean)

Oh my gosh the new legends are insane! hopefully legend box comes out in undaunted so that they are easier to play! :rolleyes:

is there a limit to dialga and palkia legend's attack?
sudden delete donks everywhere
and deck outs with control time.

i see alot of abuse with these new cards

O.O 3 energies, 2 more prizes for the opponent or returnign one pokemon...that's insane
IMO, Machamp would be a good late game sweeper and it can help to retreat almost any pokemon, thats cool.
Celebi would be useful against non sp decks, but its to fragile. Its better for the power, but i dont like the "has to be active" condition.
I love the Zorua and Celebi artwork! I want that card :)

hahahahaha these new legends are hilariously awesome i want a deoxys/rayquaza faceoff doing 600 damage

So if you buy 2 packs of Clash at the Summit, are the stores you buy them at supposed to give you a Jumbo card or is it more of a mail order thing?

S Reaper Ichigo said:
So if you buy 2 packs of Clash at the Summit, are the stores you buy them at supposed to give you a Jumbo card or is it more of a mail order thing?

The stores will give you the jumbo. For example, in 7/11 they actually have a card you take to the counter to make your purchase and they'll give you a pre-packed bag which has the two boosters and the bonus.

Dialga/Palkia appears rather broken... discarding say, two metal energys and continuously buffing up opponents prizes (energy are easily returned and attached with certain cards so attacking every turn seems feasable)? Plus with defenders etc... chances are you could add 8 prizes before D/P gets KO-d. I mean wtf? This is the only scenario where I can safely say, THANK GOD MACHAMP IS STILL AROUND XD

Zoroark! Yess!

HP500?
Attack: 1000!

(Zoruark + Legends) Cool!

I will have all of the movie cards! And Clash at the Summit cards! :D

There must be a limit on how many prizes you can put down with Dialga and Palkia... Otherwise your opponent could have 40 prize cards???? :/ Then they'd have no chance of winning

Wait wait wait. That DPL must have a limit on Prizes, right? If not, the Meta will be of the following:

DPL and
Machamp

*Goes off to build a Machamp deck*

Back