(1) 'BW' Demo and Pamphlet Reveal New Images + One New Pokemon [7/9]

JonnyXxgorexX said:
Just cause my comment is Below your doesn't mean i was speaking to you. I was talking to the guy with the Zekrom avatar ^_^
Yeah,but if you write the comment below to someone,even if you are telling it to someonelse,it means that you are talking to me.You have to adress it;like using @the name of the person you want to response, or make a reply.You dont have any fault cauz your new but you should ask and we will help you.

imsocool4321 said:
Why is this image censored http://www.filb.de/kaihou/content/20100709_bwdemo03.jpg ?
The last katakana look like “nezumi”.It knows Detect, Super Fang, Crunch, and Hypnosis.
bw_demo2-225x300.jpg

The Spook said:
The last katakana look like “nezumi”.It knows Detect, Super Fang, Crunch, and Hypnosis.
bw_demo2-225x300.jpg

it indeed says ズミ, and you can just about make out the side of the ネ

Faux said:
spritee.jpg

Anyone recognize this guy's sprite? I don't remember ever seeing a big blue blob thing.
It looks like Munna.Even WPM thinks so.Enlarge the picture on the
homepage and read the description in the bottom.Also it is written ムンナ as its name is Munna.

yes, it's Munna, end of! there's nothing left to debate.

Also about the thing that ends with "zumi", this doesn't match up with the previous report of a so called "Nezumimi" (otherwise it would end with "mimi') so it's possible that it's something in its evolution line.(since it contains the word "nezumi/mouse" in it). Also it's not 100% sure that the letter before is "ne" just yet, due to the censor. (Just why IS that there?)

Lucky for us the "nezumi" pokémon has a shadow. I'd say that the shadow resembles that of the green pokémon toy Bandai showed earlier.

tweety210 said:
Lucky for us the "nezumi" pokémon has a shadow. I'd say that the shadow resembles that of the green pokémon toy Bandai showed earlier.

Only the sprite isn't green... and has spiky fur on the right.

It has to be an evo of the pigeon guy. I don't really like it that much, hopeful its final evo will be awesome

anyone got a clue to when corocoro is coming o_O are we going to half to wait till monday.... and the new pokemon are cool mr green blob thing ftw.

Goldtyphlosion101 said:
anyone got a clue to when corocoro is coming o_O are we going to half to wait till monday.... and the new pokemon are cool mr green blob thing ftw.

CoroCoro always comes out on the 15th of every month.

When its contents are leaked is anyone's guessed. The earliest they leak is the 10th.

oh well thanks :D hope they are leaked today that would be super special awsome and anyone know what was up with the gothic thing and mr green blobthings back ground battle O,o maybe a new animation for trick room or something[/php]

tweety210 said:
I agree with you.But i dont understand why its covered.I guess we`ll have to wait for the corocoro leaks --------

Lol. the name is covered up by bananas. I think it could be the nezumimi or whatever its called. possibly an evo?

Wow! It seems new pokemon are revealed everyday, I could bareley keep track of it all, anyways I hope we get more info from the demo.

Back