(1) 'BW' Demo and Pamphlet Reveal New Images + One New Pokemon [7/9]

RE: (1) 'BW' Demo and Early 'CoroCoro' Reveal New Images + One New Pokemon [7/9]

1st post. That is an evolution of that bird dude. Looks like the Pidgey evo trail again.

RE: (1) 'BW' Demo and Early 'CoroCoro' Reveal New Images + One New Pokemon [7/9]

So, a Rooster/Chicken/Hen/Pidgeon? That'll be, uh, popular... I'm liking the green monster (from the anime beta art). More to come?

I'm thinking Pidgeon, Chicken, Eagle. or Pidgeon, larger pidgeon, Eagle.

The bird evo is pretty cool IMO. And I'am also liking the green guy from the character sheet :p

Any links to the 2ch treads?? Last month it was funny to follow them :3

i cant wait to watch the movie tomorrow~ and get that celebi~ :)

kinda looks like one of the new pokemon in the picture of the 1 vs 1 battle is using trick room... i wonder what that means about their speed stats...

Playerking95 said:
Is that the bird evo of mamapeto?

Looks like it.

Kibago is adorable! I'm becoming really fond of him. I can't wait to see more! We're closing in on Coro Coro time!

*sighs*Another ugly bird pokemon...
But I think the green blob looks cool

I think the pidgeon/chicken looks kinda cute...he kinda reminds me of staravia... ^^;
oh btw, i sure will train Mr.Green Blob : D

So much info at the same time... It's kinda cool. :D

But No info about an evo or pre-evo of olds pokemons. :/ I want my stantler evo.

I think the bird pokemon could be a second stage evolution so there is a chance that the third stage is cooler. Also the green blob, is looking sweet :p

These guys are starting to grow on me. I also still think that the green blob looks like Castform.

Back