(1) 'Black' and 'White' Wii Commercials Reveal Many New Scenes [8/31]

I think the starter cries, and hopefully cries in general, have been improved. Some of DP's were awful.

Looks like I might not be able to get Chillarmy as early as I thought; its available in the wild at Lv.22.

Anyone think Wargle could be a legendary? Its available at Lv.50, thought it might just be a coincidence.

wild lvl 50 pokemon? this is an improvement over hg/ss. I love the evolution screen, and the return of surf means we may see dive comeback (there aren't any apparent water routes in the current map, so i thought surf was gone because of the bridges :/). I love how much more in depth this game will be and i wish it came out in the US earlier! If you listen closely you can hear reshiram's cry in one of the vids. And the graphics look like they could be on the gamecube (but i'm still wishing for a hoenn remake on the 3DS with PBR-like battles). The zooming and camera angles are perfect! I might have to play through the whole game for each season.... i hope there will be something on the C-gear like the VS Seeker, because that would make sense with all the trainer connectivity and stuff like the livecaster. I just hope a youngster doesn't call me over livecaster. "Hey, (player), guess what? My minezumi is in the top percentage of minezumi, ya know what i'm saying?" GTHO JOEY CLONE

the new evo screen looks awsome and the entry of team plasma battles

Looks like Reshiram and Zekrom broke the sound barrier lmao. Evo is awesome. Anyone think they heard Reshiram's and Zekrom's cries?

Annihilator27 said:
Looks like Reshiram and Zekrom broke the sound barrier lmao. Evo is awesome. Anyone think they heard Reshiram's and Zekrom's cries?
Didn't i just say i did? They are short, based on what i heard, nothing long like giratina's nightmarish scream.

I just realized, the evolution is fast in the vid. maybe even too fast for even... the B button!

OrangeMudkip said:
Didn't i just say i did? They are short, based on what i heard, nothing long like giratina's nightmarish scream.

When I was typing yours wasnt posted yet lol.

whatever. NEW VIDS ON THE MAIN SITE :D

reshirams cry at 1:36 third vid. also, you can turn into pokemon? sweeet.

oh, and the b button has plenty of time for evo stoping.

Thin badges. Wake surfing. Fast Trades. I'm on pokenerd cloud nine.

Yay for Iris.She may be a gym leader.And I think that the boy getting crowned will either be N or a friend/twin?And also the person who is crowning the guy getting crowned is the leader.Ill post when I gather up the pics.

wow~ now the badges are thin version~ and it seem koromori is found in the cave~ zubat replacer~ woohoo~

The videos look pretty awesome.I didn't expect to see Iris in there.But I'm pretty sure that she is not a Gym Leader.I think she will be something like an archeologist that will help the player with the whole Team Plasma story(something like Cynthia but without the occupation of the champion).Also I'm really looking forward to see if there's any new breeding mechanic.

Idk, the skeleton looks like dragonite to me. *shrugs* But I hope it's not because fossil legends would be sweet.

But the cut scenes have awesome sauce all over them. Also, I had a feeling Iris would be in the game. I'm betting she's a gym leader, probably the second. Wait doesn't this sound familiar.....

OMG this is so cool! Love the games so much already!

I wonder if maybe Iris is the daughter of that hairy looking old man from the image we first saw her, the old man with the Umbreon. I wonder if he's a gym leader or maybe an archeologist like someone else mentioned here of Iris.

And what if N has a twin or something like that, and one of them was raised in that Plasma team royalty or something and the other was in the wild and on his own (N to be specific), sort of reminds me of Man in the Iron Mask w Leonardo DiCaprio if it's something similar w the whole twin thing :)

I want for there to be bug type pokemon in the caves too! Seriously there are bugs in caves in real life why not? Ooh a glow worm pokemon would be cool, and what about and a scary as heck Whip Spider Ahhh!

Iris will either do something with the legends or the high link(because the background is black and white unless that is part of the main game)
Also here is a screencap of the first 4 gym badges.
bwbadges300x227.jpg

Well, that was overwhelming. And, yes--my thoughts about Iris being in the game were right!

Now, seeing as how [I think] they (Iris and Co.) were in Spiraling Dragon Tower (the place Prof. Araragi went to investigate in the demo), I'm thinking Iris has something to do with the Legends: Reshiram and Zekrom. Now, in these videos we also see a draconic fossil of some sort, which Team Plasma are clearly enthralled by, pretty much reaffirming the obvious: the evil team is after a box Legend.

So, yeah. A compilation of things about Iris, TP, and the Legends that was way longer than I intended. BTW, I'm guessing this also confirms it IS N being crowned by the person who lead the TP rally in Kanoko Town.

P.S. Do you guys think that guy beside Iris is more or less the unknown guy on the Beta Art Leak (flanking Umbreon)?

You might have missed this, but there's a Zorua with N at the scene where he's a child. This could go with the theory that N = Zoroark.

He could have like a split personality (possibly the other acted out by a Zoroark, N also has 2 different character designs), one trying to liberate Pokémon and the other trying to rule over them as a king?

Divine_Light said:
You might have missed this, but there's a Zorua with N at the scene where he's a child. This could go with the theory that N = Zoroark.

He could have like a split personality (possibly the other acted out by a Zoroark, N also has 2 different character designs), one trying to liberate Pokémon and the other trying to rule over them as a king?

I did not miss Zorua at all,but I wont go with the zoroark thing.It might be he justs had zorua as a childhood friend or he owns one,because Zoroark is not a legendary.

keannofausto said:
I did not miss Zorua at all,but I wont go with the zoroark thing.It might be he justs had zorua as a childhood friend or he owns one,because Zoroark is not a legendary.

Zoroark isn't a legendary. And it doesn't need to be, to be apart of the story. It's more of an exclusive Pokémon. Like how Eevee is usually given in a game.

Back