(1) 'Black' and 'White' Video Footage: Intro, Starter Battles, Pokemon Battles [7/23]

I don't know if anyone has already pointed out that Musharna had different music than the rest of the battles, which I assume to be Rival and Wild. Maybe it was a normal trainer song? Or something else, considering Musharna's importance?

I really want the game now! It seems like most people either love or hate the music. Personally, I love it!

It is really a good touch that pokemon start moving slower, i really like the new pokemon they look natural yet creative,Is it just me or the images on the screens are different from the previous ones, the games will be great and something interesting that i noted was that many rumors i read before the revealing of this gen are being talked about and speculated

Giuseppe said:
I don't know if anyone has already pointed out that Musharna had different music than the rest of the battles, which I assume to be Rival and Wild. Maybe it was a normal trainer song? Or something else, considering Musharna's importance?

Actually you can hear its cry if you listen to it more ,but its weird it blends in with the music somehow

wafiazizul said:
After we battled Cheren, Belle also battling with us?

I think Belle first, Then Cheren. But there's one thing I've mention. The male Protagonist VS sprite is different with the earlier VS sprites at a trailer that shown a week ago. Could it be the Version difference?

FireGrey said:
Wow triple battles with you Rivals would be EPIC
Yes this is really true, specially if you team up and battle with three of the important members of team plasma or with N

WPM, Thanks for posting the videos on YouTube. The lag was horrible before. I'm so psyched about the new generation of Pokémon! I'll be getting the Black version.

Really though what happened to those rumors posted about the types of the new Pokémon and the descriptions? There was talk of a turtle and an evil bug and the national dex going up to 647 or something. Any follow up to that cause I am dying to know.

wafiazizul said:
they might be like this~
mijumaru-pound,tail whip
pokabu-tackle, leer
tsutaja-scratch,growl
:D

I think Pokabu would have growl, tsutaja with leer.

But other than that, yeah.

I can't wait for starter evos, since up to this point I can't make up my mind...

hm. tsutaaja's cry is rather odd for a lizard, but i can see their reasoning. i'm getting used to it anyway.

you know, the more i look at mijimaru, the more i'm starting to dislike it. the opposite goes for tsutaaja.

pokabu... ugh. wait, if it uses overheat... .___.

Honchkrow said:
hm. tsutaaja's cry is rather odd for a lizard, but i can see their reasoning. i'm getting used to it anyway.

you know, the more i look at mijimaru, the more i'm starting to dislike it. the opposite goes for tsutaaja.

In a double battle...

Torchic and Pokabu Vs Mudkip and Mijumaru

Torchic used Overheat
Torchic and Pokabu got Burned
Trainer:Lunch time boys
Yum yum yum :p

Honchkrow said:

He is a snake, but he looks more a lizard with them feets >_< but oh well, I'm choosing him. After all, since I saw his design I thought he was adorable. I hate Mijumaru, I mean, he'd be cute if his nose wasn't so ugly His evolution looks like a water/fighting type and looks cuter than him. I hate Pokabu too, haha.

FireGrey said:
Wow if the room gets that trashed by Belle, what would the room be like after you battle Cheren o_O

Your mom comes upstairs, gets ticked off, and kicks you all out of the house. Then it starts the lonely Pokemon journey! 8D ahaha jk, jk

Hello guys, I finally decided to make an account here. I have been using pokebeach for my daily pokemon fix for quite some time now...ever since the notched ear pichu came out. Besides that, I've been a pokemon fan since the days of red and blue. My first game was Red.

I'm really excited about these new games. I have seen a lot of people complain about the new pokemon but I think they are starting to warm up to us all. When I first saw the starters on here I didn't like mijumaru but I liked the other two. Now I like all three of them. As far as for the other pokemon I like most of them as well.

I know a lot of people complain as well about the newer generations, saying they keep getting worse. I happen to disagree. From being around since the beginning, I loved the first games, but with every generation I have to say that pokemon keeps getting better and better. Although Gold was my favorite game I still think the pokemon and the features have improved with every generation.

Maybe I should get on topic: I love the new videos, and I did notice as well that the pokemon slow down when they are low on health, and it does seem that the music changes as well. I love the two rival battles at the beginning and I hope that is the way it is (Belle first, then Cheren).

Anyway, I am glad to have joined and looking forward to posting more often and being an active member instead of just a passive reader!

Back