(1) 'Black' and 'White' Video Footage: Intro, Starter Battles, Pokemon Battles [7/23]

It already looks SUPER AWESOME!
I must say, getting a pokemon as a birthday present seems nice, but why can't you just pick all 3. I mean, they ARE presents, aren't they?

mammaluigi said:
It already looks SUPER AWESOME!
I must say, getting a pokemon as a birthday present seems nice, but why can't you just pick all 3. I mean, they ARE presents, aren't they?

Ha take them and run and ditch your friends. I never hare my birthday presents. Mwahahahahaha

Oh lord....its bringing back memories of Ruby and Sapphire....ewww D: It sounds like it came strait out of 3 gen...

Aj1234119 said:
my computers having a problem loading the videos, and im mad about it.

Yeah me too i finished the first vid but im loading the second vid now. And btw. Dang! Kibago is tough! he 0WNED Mamepato!

Either my computer is slow, or there are issues with your videos. Every one of them is hard to watch because it keep stopping.

It's looks much more dynamic in comparaison with previous games ! It's incredible. Music sounds fresh, the game looks fresh... WANT IT NOW !

[IX] said:
It's looks much more dynamic in comparaison with previous games ! It's incredible. Music sounds fresh, the game looks fresh... WANT IT NOW !

I know I WANT IT NOW! I wish u could change the language of the pokemon game :(

oh good, i thought it was my computer for a second, but everyone is having the same problem.

This is awesome though! battles look great, and i like the music.

I don't like the battle music in the first video, but the graphics are awesome! The video has problems with loading though...

Could you please upload the videos to YouTube or something? The videos are lagging really badly. To give you an idea of how bad it was, the rival battle music had already started while Araragi's letter was still onscreen.

Did anyone else notice that Pokabu hasn't gained any EXP during the battle with Cheren even though the player has already fought Belle?

Back