(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Diamond and Pearl had a few craptastic designs (Rotom formes, Bronzor, Rhyperior, many of the updated evolutions actually) but this has more, though this generation has better epic designs I must say. It's really weird because, to me at least, it skews mostly love/hate, great designs with crappy ones.

I think Sugimori should fire that one guy who probably created all the bad ones. Maybe two fellas. They should reveal who did each one.

One thing that I have a little iff about is the bird fossil pokemon, in real life evolutionary stages the base stage and the 1 stage should've had their heads switched, the beak came later. Other than that it pretty cool, reminds me of this cartoon series I used to watch when I was little w andropomorphic dinos and one was a bird/dino and they could turn into their giant anscestors, the bird/dino girl was epic I wish I remembered what cartoon series it was.

Also miss the cartoon w the mummy characters based off of animal gods that protected some kid the cat mummy girl was awesome ;_;

Ima name the second to last pokemon if I get it LadyGaga XD

And the Emo dark/dragon pokemon EmoSean

@Tarazuma: Yay! Gosh, I really hope they make Meroetta (I totally mispelled it in my last post) is easily available here in the States, unlike some Pokémon... *glares menacingly at Celebi*

@Tensho Nope, the laser is on its head (unless it has an arm growing out of its head or something... D: ) Its arms each have a single white claw at the ends :)

Honestly, I don't get the people hating on the haters. Just let them have their own opinion. It's not up to everyone else to try and change their mind. In my opinion, there are good new Pokemon, but many "not as good" Pokemon too.

Anyway, does anyone get the feeling that the duck/swan line is like the "Ugly Duckling" story? The blue duck isn't ugly, it's just VERY different from the swan.

@aqueregia

Yep, you are right, sorry for the wrong notice, btw, there are too many bug/steel this gen, 3 if I count right.

And I'm speculating that the pokemon is kinda a computer bug because of the download ability.

@FluffyEevees: Oh, yeah, I know. :c But the few cute ones there are just so happen to be SO adorable. >w< (I actually choose my team depending on how pretty the Pokémon I have to choose from are, which is why Gardevoir is a staple on my team. XD)

Hey, if Kyuremu is the Giratina to Reshiram/Zekrom's Palkia/Dialga, what could its source of energy be? And does its tail make it twilight? OuO

Wasn't it announced that no people from older games would be in these two games? Hm, it seems that might have been a mistake. Any way everything looks amazing. All of the monsters look great, and I'm pretty sure the girly one at the bottom of the list is the Pokemon of music lol. I'm glad they're being original for the first time in a long time, and can't possibly wait any longer for these games. Unless ROMS become legal some time soon XD.

What's going to happen after we beat the game?

A female CACTURNE?
cacnea.png

V
V
V
MALE:
cacturne.png

FEMALE:
isshu-pokemon-62.jpg

A LUVDISC evo?
370.png
>>>
isshu-pokemon-100.jpg

And a SPINDA evo?
327.png
>>>
isshu-pokemon-125.jpg

@ Tensho OMG do you think it might be like a computer bug as in a virus sort of a thing???

Thanks That makes so much sense now as to what part of the inspiration for it was :D

Back