(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

I just did a bit of math, and found out that Ice Cream's final form has a base stat total of 535!

Quite the underdog huh? :eek:

@psyburn: It's like with starter evolution pictures. They looked a lot better with Ken Sugimori's artwork, even Chaobuu. People just need to wait for all this to sink in, then give their opinions.
And by the way, serebii reposted that coro coro page. Psyburn just got served.(you thought I forgot)

I'm loving Chillarmy's evo. Looks like a rabbit in a blender. I have to say, I'm not too disappointed. Sure, the legendaries look like a bunch freaks, and I supect many teams will have early Pokemon released in them, but I'm pleased.

I have to agree w everyone on the Ice/Dragon, compared to Reshiram and Zekorm it's an EPIC FAIL!

I hope GF doesn't dare put it's ugly mug on the third game instalment.

I can't wait for the Sugimori art :D

wasnt there suppose to be a psy/fighting type with a normal/fighting type gender difference? ik theres no formes on the pics but still disappointing!

The standalone dragon is quite unusual, it looks like it just dunked it's head into a can of red paint. :p

Ramsey, that is one of the legends, its not a gender difference, its a alternate form of the second to last pokemon shown.

I love every Pokemon revealed today from the 5th generation games. They look absolutely awesome and I hope they are just as awesome if not more so in-game. ^^ I can't wait 'til Black and White versions come out in the United States!

You know, there are some pretty strange Pokemon here, but I gotta say I am EXTREMELY happy with Black and White! There's a flippin' Archeopteryx and a bunch of dragons and birds- and the polar bear and the crocodile turned out GREAT. Can't wait for the official artwork, but dayum, I really can't wait for the North American release!~

They looked a lot better with Ken Sugimori's artwork, even Chaobuu.

I honestly beg to differ

I hope GF doesn't dare put it's ugly mug on the third game instalment.

They will, if those ugly atrocities they put on the DP boxes are anything to go by.

The evolution of the scarab-like Pokemon looks really cool.

isshu-pokemon-95.jpg

And the ghost chandelier kind of looks like it has Drifblim's Pt/HG/SS pose.

isshu-pokemon-115.jpg
426.png

I'm excited to see the new sprites for the previous 493, and the miniture PC/Party icons for the new ones. That will make them blend with the previous bunch.

@Ramsey1993 It's the girl fairy, it's normal/psychic female looking, normal/fighting male looking pokemon. From what I've read.

mechanos , thats the worsst psy/fighting type ever. and it was given in info from pokexperto that it WAS a gender difference so blah. apparently if pokexperto says it its gottttaaa be true /sar./

Edit: they completly destroyed the fighting types in legendaries. yeah its bout time there are fighting type legendaries but it absolutly does not fit the pokemon att all!!!

So thats what it was!, (I mean the chandelier in that picture fighting two Churine)
Oh and cinderblock clown scares me

This might be slightly off topic....

What's the deal with the 8 box limit? Surely they can't do that to us? :(

I don't want to have to release pokemon if I want to catch them all. :/

I don't really count a pokedex entry as having the pokemon, It has to actually be in my box for it to count. (or at least it's evolved form does)

I have to say, looking at most of the pokemon, they suck!! Way too many fighting types, and very little fire types. But some of them are good....

THAT CROCODILE's ON MY TEAM!!! Seriously, it's perhaps not the best generation, but there are much more cooler pokémon than the 4th generation. And so many birds!! nice! little dissapointed with the ghost-types..

Back