(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

archaeopteryx.jpg

(Quick note, that is just one rendering of an Archaeopteryx, some renderings have feathers even on their heads.)
I'm pretty sure Aken is the fossil bird dinosaur, matches Archaeopteryx perfectly; I hope I can get both the fossils in one game, they seem amazing.

I must say - It looks like a bunch of something drawn in 10 seconds. I do not like BW at all. Those Pokemon don't look like Pokemon. I mean, c'mon! Where's Zubat, Magikarp, Geodude?

And what is with final evolution of Starters? They take like half of screen, Daikenki (Mijumaru's final) the most. I don't know... I don't like this games at all. They just... Aren't Pokemon anymore.

OMG! All of them look so great except the monkey evos. Kinda disappointed in those but everyone else is amazing. Nice job GF, I was scared of what you would do with this gen but you clearly out did yourselves! I thought I knew who would be on my team, but now after these pics, I have no idea who I'll choose.

Just the fact that Dive has been brought back as an HM is enough to make me wanna import this game ;_; If Gen III is any comparison, that gives us a good chunk of extra land to explore right there. Diving was my saving grace in R/S, I remember it fondly

Also, lolitscrush

I like every single pokémon so far. Everyone. I wish that the lucky people who got their games would give us more information. Anyway, I'm happy as long as they keep giving us more pics.

@Gouka-no-Goukazaru - How do they not look like pokemon anymore? All of them look great, open your eyes!

The trash bag pokemon actually has a very good design. Who cares what they are based off of, they look great!

I'm really loving these pokemon, I'm not even going to bother listing the pokemon I love because there's too many. It's a real testament to the awesomeness of this gen. :3

Yorterri's final form is too fantastic for words. :O

Mamepato's final form looks cool too.

Kenhorou looks great, mamepato has a really good family, Daburan is also cool. This day is like a complete overload of absolute awesome.

What pokemon is Aken?

I don't remember a bird pokemon similar to it's description ever being mentioned. :S

Is it the wargle preevo?

Back