(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

Just a reandom question, who is choosing which starter? I want to choose the one that almost no one will have haha

And can you see? Jyarohda (tsuta3) does have arms :3 It looks like it has his hands behind his back and with its chest out making it seem more powerful.. In the back sprite anyhow

All the new pokes look awesome! can't wait for the games!

I bet people are still saying the starter evos are fake. >_>

LOL I love clown nose xD If it wasn't for the dark/fighting gecko, I would so put it on my team.

that tadpole freak is goin my team FOSHO, along with trashbag too.

BUT WHICH STARRTTEERRR?!??!

besides that, i like the generation so far. There sure are a lot of like tall willowy girly grass types tho. Not that is a bad thing neccesarily

Very excited for all these pokemon to finally be revealed! Today is a great day lol

Oh one thing though, "Dotetsukotsu" should actually be "Dotekkotsu" looking at the katakana

Can these new pokemon be any more awesome! Pendoraa looks epic, and it sounds like Pandora, like Pandora's box, so I think I'll call it that!

I love Yanakki too!

I was planning on getting Tsutaaja for my game and seeing it's final form sealed the deal. It looks way cooler than the other starter final forms and it's back sprite is cool, too.

Is it just me, or is Yanappu's evolution abnormally large!? Same with the final evolution of the centipede. :S We're finally on a roll! :D No more having to wait for a whole day between news! And thanks Octopus, I guess as soon as more people have the games, we can expect more gameplay videos! =D

Aken and Purotoga are the pokemon fossil on this games. First one is Rock/Flying, second one is Water/Rock, both of them have 1 evolution as usual.

It's funny how Yanappu's evo is 10X cooler than his other counterparts. It just seems that Yanappu is largely considered the least favorite of the three, but his evolution looks so exponentially cooler. anyone agree?

Also, does the fact that Miju3 has a sword on his armor mean he can stand up??

Aken looks amazing, the turtle will probably have an awesome evolution, so I really like the fossils this generation.

Pendoraa looks amazing too, and so does kurumiru's final evolution. I think they really outdid themselves this gen; can't wait for the sugimori art.

You know, the pink version of Pururiru puts the fanart of the blue one to shame *nod nod* If that's the evolution/female version, I won't mind it being our new Tentacool

I'm really hoping that what the guy said about Black and White coming to the States by Christmas is true, cause I want this so bad!!!!!!!

Back