(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

@Ultimate Pokemon: The official date is Spring 2011, around March 31st, but I read that someone heard from Nintendo that it will come to the States by Christmas.

Aaaaaaaagh! Information overload!! D: These pokemon are just pure win! The dog's and cat's evolutions are amazing! Also, the ice cream evolves from a small ball of ice cream? I wish ice cream did that in real life (funny, that - I was sitting down last night eating a bowl of chocolate ice cream while looking for news on here! ).

I remember someone pointed out that "Meguroko" appeared to be standing on 2 legs in one of the images a few weeks ago. They also noticed it appeared to have spikes iirc. Great eyesight to whoever that was!

These games are just epic in every single way! The best generation by far imo (then again, I never played R/B/Y, so this would be the best generation I'll have played)! Great work GF (apart from Pokabu's evolutions - they could have been much better :/)! Keep it up! Hopefully the 6th gen (assuming there is one) will surpass the 5th gen in terms of quality, but seeing just how good these games can be will make it a difficult challenge.

Omg awesome Wooooooo And to all the Ppl who thought the Starter Evolution were fake HA!
i love that werid Bird Pokémon its awesome XD
and the Panter, One thing tho is there more HM's i did't see any new Hm's yet .....hmmm o well XD POKEMON RULES!!

Aw man Dive is back! Oh well this makes Isshu a lot bigger as there is more to explore underwater. Oh and why does that tadpole have a face? o_O

I think most of us are alredy planning which pokemon will each one of us use?
Soome pokemon arereally good

come on guys..how can you say poka3 is the best fire starter??XD
Its defense and sp defense are pity, its speed is low too..and last thing but really important..it's ugly!!

I LOOVE ALL these pokemon!!!! :D I especially like meguroko's evo and the cactus pokemon :D I'm not worried about how strong each pokemon is, i'm just gonna pick my favorites for the first play through ;)

Dokkora evo, with the ¿iron grinder? is "strange". I don't know exactly if he make me laugh, make me fear or what lol

Wow, i must say im so happy. This gen is the best since gen 1. I love mijumaru's final evo (Glad its real) I love all the new dark and fighting types! And i love the little yellow geko poke that has both dark and fighting as a type combo. I cant freaking wait to have this game and whatS even better? its REGION is based on the USA! USA USA USA!!! LOL

LOL! Dokkora's Evo looks so funny with that nose. But it will still be on my team! Can't wait to see the final evo.

Back