(1) 'Black' and 'White' Prerelease Leaks! [9/16]

The school board couldn't have picked a better day for parent-teacher conferences! =D

I'm loving the new info, and I can't wait for you guys to get your copies (and mine) so full-fledged coverage can start!

Oh, and Game Freak sure is pleasing me this generation.

To people who haven't been disappointed; do you really like that tadpole with a face?

Warubiru is awesome though. Lots of standouts this gen, but lots of ehs too.

Ohh this people who criticize the first generation... ¬¬

The only one I like so far is zebraika.It's actually pretty cool and you CAN call it pokemon.
Wasn't digimon who had faces digivolves into full body monsters?
Why do they always mess up with giga drain? I'm happy that's now useful though :D

I'll be honest, I wasn't too fond of Hiro's artwork of Otamaro, but the sprite doesn't bother me, and I'm sure the Sugimori artwork will impress me further; I'm sure it'll be like that for all of the Pokémon Hiro drew up.

Doredia has an interesting design that feels very Gen1/Gen2 to me. In fact, many of the designs are very reminiscent of the early days, and that could be why I like the new Pokémon so much. I'm anxiously awaiting a clear sprite of Enboo (the final Pokabu stage), as it was the only starter I wasn't totally sold on.

Aw man, so the ice starter does evolve from an otter to a walrus...=\

Yabukuron: Garbage-bag Pokemon. I think this got me raising my eyebrows the most...

I WANT BACHURUUU!!!

I want Meguroko's evolution Warubiru It looks so cool.

Looks like Daikenki is Physical Pokemon maybe high attack and speed?

This game is great,i definitely like shimama and meguroko`s evolutions, i think i will add them to my team there are some really great and interesting pokemon

Alright, that is the best fire/fighting, and my second favorite fire starter; Charizard is my favorite. They did the starters very well this time, love them all.

Wow... Just WOW!, I got to school for 7 hours and come home to this! Awsome XD, I love every pokemon out so far, definately pleased with this gen, I really love Shimama's evolution

Back